My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 5,607 replies, has 379 voices, and was last updated by  bepoodlepal 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Looking to trade for gingerbread flooring and old rock and roll wallpaper!!!! I have to tons to trade please let me know!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SpringBreeze

I’m making a Dr. Quack Room. The only last thing I want is a Dr. Quack election campaign sign. Can anyone help me? Thanks for your time!

SpringBreeze

Thanks to those who helped! I’ve now finished my Dr. Quack room. I’m hoping it’ll be featured in Room Designs!

bubbashuka

@SpringBreeze: I hope so too! :)

SpringBreeze

Oops! Does anyone have the coin in a box thingie with his face on it? I’m almost there!!

bubbashuka

Haha! It’s called “Dr. Quack commemorative coin.” :)

Hey everyone! I am looking for wildflowers– mixed wildflowers, pink, blue, purple, white, any color really. Also looking for princess cloak, elegant ball gown, and fabled top hat. Please let me know if you have for trade and what you are looking for, thanks!

Hello everyone! I was just wondering if anyone has some of the new Daisy’s Diner food? I’m specifically looking for the Cheerful Chili and Mushroom Melt Burger! I have bake sale foods (from both of the bake sales) and clothing! Thank you for your time!

bubbashuka

@morelikeautumn: Hi! Did you get the mushroom melt burger yet? If not, I have one. What is your username? I don’t need anything in return. :)

you’re super kind! my username is me654, again- thank you so much!

bubbashuka

Ok, I will invite you! I only have one and I really like it, but I have so much time to get it again! Please don’t feed it to your pet. XD

I’ll send you a 100 kinzcash coin back! thank you very much! (I have a collection of every daisy doe food, trust me, none will eat it!)

Sorry, I meant to type me6547! if you sent it to the wrong account, i will trade for a mushroom melt and send it to you, as well as the 100 cash coin.

bubbashuka

No, no, no! It’s fine! I could not even invite you, and I was like: “What the heck?!” Now I’ll invite you. But first I have to search my million (not literally, but probably at least 20) fridges for Daisy’s burger! Ok, I’m always happy with kinzcash, but you don’t have to!! Thanks. :)

Thank you for the gift! I already sent you yours- did you receive it?

bubbashuka

Yep, I did! Thanks!

Comments are closed.