My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 5,676 replies, has 384 voices, and was last updated by  Matoaca113 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Anyone have the mega fridge family prize?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

trina621

Does anyone have the Space jacket from the squirrel monkey for trade? I’m willing to offer priceless clothing.

bubbashuka

Please look at the “Make a deal page.” :) I posted something on there, and, well, I know that’s not the most popular page!!

SpringBreeze

I’m making a Dr. Quack room–does anyone have: Dr. Quack Campaign Sign, Golden Stethoscope, or a Dr. Quack (retired) Plush Toy? Thanks!! I have for trading: Road Trip Stop Sign, 50 KinzCash Coin, DinceKinz Collectable Coins, 80% Off Wshop Coupon, Country Bed, Magic W Sign, Gemini Symbol Wall Decoration, Skunk Misunderstood Poster, Road Trip Spree Dirt Tile Straight, Goo-Goo Berry Dining Chair or Dirty Dishes.

bepoodlepal

Hi @springbreeze, i have the stethoscope and plush. Would you be willing to trade a dicekinz coin and dirty dishes for them. If yes my wwid is bepoodlepal. :)

SpringBreeze

@bepoodlepal: Omg, yes yes yes! I will totally do that! I’ll send you my part of the deal right now, and then you can send me those. THANK YOU!!

SpringBreeze

@bepoodlepal: Oh no! I went to send the gift and realized the DiceKinz Coin isn’t giftable…is there something else you would like instead? Sorry about that!

bepoodlepal

@springbreeze, Do you happen to have have the grocery bag from the prize pool or any of the three new party loot items? Or are u deluxe by any chance?

SpringBreeze

@bepoodlepal: I don’t have those…but my friend is Deluxe and willing to gift me something to give to you. Or the items above.

bepoodlepal

@springbreeze, sorry its been a lil while. Its been family camp week for me. Im looking to get some rockstar theme items, or a couple of the toadstool floor tiles would be great. Whats your wwid btw? I received some dishes today and wasn’t sure if it was you. I can go ahead and give you the two things once i know. :)

bubbashuka

@bepoodlepal: I am SpringBreeze’s friend. :) I am, to confirm, willing to gift her things to gift to you. Rares, exclusives, deluxe things, etc. :) Just ask @SpringBreeze!

SpringBreeze

@bepoodlepal: Oh! One other thing: Bake Sale Food! I don’t need: Bake Sale Cookie, Cupcake, Danish (3), Donut (3), Muffin (2), Square (2), Tart.

SpringBreeze

@bepoodlepal: Yup, it was me. I wasn’t sure if you had forgotten about the deal so I sent them to you hoping to remind you. (Lollichka.) My friend will send me the tiles to send to you. Thanks!

bubbashuka

@bepoodlepal: Hi! I bought some tiles, and I just found the rock n’ roll trophy pedestal in the curio shop. Would you like 2 tiles and the pedestal, or 3 tiles?

bepoodlepal

@bubbashuka, the 3 tiles would be preferred, thnx!

bubbashuka

Ok! I can send them to you.

bubbashuka

Sorry for the late response, and, thanks for helping out my friend!

bubbashuka

OMG! I forgot!! So sorry about it!

Hello again! I’ve been doing a sort of spring cleaning for my room, and I realized I have a superbed I am not a fan of. It’s the Dr. Frankenkinz Lab Bed, but I really want to trade it for another superbed, one that I actually want XD I have a few select in mind, like the Fantasy Coach Bed, the retired Butterfly Dreams Bed, as well as the Night Light Flower Bed. However, if you have another one that you want to trade for, please let me know! (I have 85 pets, which means a lot of beds! i may have yours, and I hope you don’t take it personally if I already have it!)

Hi @morelikeautumn! I have three unopened Super Bed boxes. Which bed do you want? I’ll trade you for the Dr. Frankenkinz Lab Bed!

@doodlebug72898 My WW username is me6547, if you send me a box, I’ll send you the bed!

Wait, I change my mind! XD Can you please send the Fantasy Coach Bed?

Comments are closed.