My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 5,622 replies, has 380 voices, and was last updated by  bepoodlepal 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bubbashuka

I am looking for: 1. Fabled kinz boot 2. Gold sequin hair bow** 3. Free wheel of WOW spin coupons 4. Galaxy hair wig* 5. Amethyst hound window (for a friend) 6. ANYTHING from the 2017 fall super mystery bag except the Fall Flair Rug** 7. The fresh fruit cup from Daisy’s diner 8. Butterfly gown, fascinator, and/or ballet flats.
      Please let me know if you have any of these things, and I will work out a trade with you! I have rares, exclusives, PSF, a few PSI, and lots more! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bubbashuka

I am looking for: 1. Fabled kinz boot 2. Winter wonderland hair bow and/or gold sequin hair bow** 3. Wheel of WOW free spins 4. Galaxy hair wig* 5. Amethyst hound window (for a friend) 6. ANYTHING from the 2017 fall super mystery bag except the Fall Flair Rug** 7. Cheerful chili or fresh fruit cup. If you have any of these, especially the starred items, please let me know!! I have rares, PSI, exclusives, and more. Thanks! Add me: bubbashuka.

Comments are closed.