Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

kasscolt

Whatever happened to DiceKinz?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

jbakcs789

OK, This is weird. Since the last update, the only job I’ve been able to do is the mover one. All the others don’t allow me to click on the “Go to work” button or even shut that pop up window. I’m using edge. Just wondering if this ever happened to anyone else. Cleared cache, updated the works and still. I’ll probably try in chrome next. It’s funny that the mover job works though!

I was digging in the adventure park for some rope during nibbles quick quest 2 and I completely cleared two rooms of dig spots only to find one rope, I have been stuck for a few days help!

Im having the same problem have you fixed this?

WestyWindy

Does anyone know whats going on with the W-Shop? Recently I have only been able to buy pet specific special foods. There was one day when only regular foods were available.

Don’t know if this is the right forum but does anyone know if Mr Moo goes to the park more than once in a day or is it just for 1 time?

There have been a few times when I have found him twice in one day. – Happy hunting!

Comments are closed.