Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

gdl2002

How do I mind the Wish Factory? and is it available on the app version?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

kerowyn

Question regarding Doug and his Collector Room in the Clubhouse: Did someone up the percentage of times the kinzcash shows up? Or, lower the time the actual prize items appear? In the last month or two, when I click on Doug and try to trade the gems, 9 times out of ten I just get a small kinzcash prize. As among the Doug Collector prize/trade items are several that I REALLY like to decorate with and like getting multiples of them, it’s frustrating. Also, the high level rare gems are sooooo hard to find, it’s not fun to trade them in just to have them disappear in exchange for a low amt of kinzcash.

hun89

Is Webkinz going to post the Classic Events Calendar for December? I have been checking every day and it is not posted. I like to know in advance when Deluxe day is going to be held so I don’t miss the Deluxe item I pay for in my yearly subscription. Thank you.

mcdonollds

The Game Room in the Clubhouse has been missing for a few days for all members.

Comments are closed.