Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

tiggerjazz

Why did Webkinz ever stop making music videos? They were the best!! My favourites were ”Nine Lives”, “Caramel Soup” and “I just wanna be your friend” Please, please, please continue making them!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

migrubbs

I never seem to win any medals, pro trophies and deluxe trophies from Webkinz Stadium. Can you help me?

halo8717

If you use your pet with the highest scores from the Kinzville Academy, you have a better chance of winning. Good luck

bluejey

I get hundreds of emails every day & don’t know how to unsubscribe. They all mention Forum &#8211. My user name is bluejey. Help please

migrubbs

My Pets in my pet menu is out of order. I mean they’re not going by year when I get them. They’re scrambled. Can you fix this problem?

I think this was changed to put the last pet you played with at the head of the list (on the left) and the ones you haven’t played with on the far right. I think this is helpful when you are trying to fill up hearts

DancingKitty

I couldn’t really find a good place to put this, but, when I downloaded the Webkinz app, it asked for credit card stuff, even though the app is free. Is it only for if you want to buy e-store points that they’ll actually use your info to pay for it? Please answer. Thank you!

sally
        Key Master

The app is free, but you have the option to purchase eStore points. You can often skip that step — what type of phone are you using?

Comments are closed.