Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

1013mom

I play the Adventure Park game in the arcade and twice now, at level 14 the game stops and tells me that I won however, it doesn’t tell me what I have won. I assume it is the trophy but when I check my dock, the trophy is not there? Can anyone tell me if there is a glitch in the game? Did I win? What did I win and where is it at? Also, why does it kick me off the game?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sally
        Key Master

Please contact customer service at webkinzsupport@ganz.com. Please let them know your operating system and browser when you contact them.

m879

In Balloon Darts I have won the Adventure Park Framed Poster twice now but both times it shows up in my dock as Silky Chic Top. Is it supposed to be doing that?

sally
        Key Master

No, it’s currently displaying a notification for the wrong prize. The Adventure Park Framed Poster will be available to win after the next Webkinz World update on June 8

LunaKnightJr

I need help! I was trying to invite my sister to my house and it didn’t work. And I promise you her face was green and i click the invite button. My sister said that it is probaly for deluxe members only, but I don’t think that’s the case. So please someone help me out.

sally
        Key Master

That functionality has not yet been added back in. It’s not a Deluxe only feature — it just doesn’t currently work in Webkinz X :)

NerdyCat

Hi Sally Webkinz! I’m having a problem with Adventure Park. I have a mini-quest where I’m supposed to dig up two pieces of rope in two different rooms. The second room is entered through a door in the first. There’s supposed to be one rope in each room, but when I went in the second-(having already dug up the first piece of rope)-the window showing something I dug up said “Bonus”, and not “Warmer” or “Freezing”. I dug up every square in that room, and I found no rope. My quest won’t end until I get the rope, so I can’t do anything else at Adventure Park. Could the Webkinz Team do something about this so I can continue my quests? My username is NerdyCat910. Thanks!

sally
        Key Master

Please contact customer service at webkinzsupport@ganz.com and ask them to reset the dig site for you :)

Katme92

How do I get the babysitting job? I mean I see the requirements but I looked all over quizzes for the kids world questions and I don’t understand I did a majority of questions but I don’t get it. will someone tell me please? thanks.

m879

Kids world is in the section for Everyone. it is not under a specific age group. Does that help?

Comments are closed.