Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I was in the adventure park today doing the quest “Not Easy Being Fish King” and when i got to the part where it said to dig up 3 blue crystals, I was only able to find 2 of these crystals in the 3 rooms. I can’t advance in the quest unless I find the last one, so is the something I should email Ganz about or can it be fixed another way?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

belbel1010

Are you going to create a new place to replace Dr. Quack’s?

slayer0703

Can anyone tell me me why when i enter my pet in the beauty pageant in the webkinz stadium no matter how i dress my pet they walk the runway with no clothes on. This happens every time. any help is very much appreciated. thanks

masterskull1

I don’t know what catagory this would be for. On the challenges, Look for the Lost City 2/3, I have played Alantiles all the way to level 8 and it still says I have 9/15 kinzcash. Help? Do I play the quick play or levels?

sally
        Key Master

There’s an issue with some of the games and these challenges will be updated on December 14 to use unaffected games. You can wait until then, or contact webkinzsupport@ganz.com and ask them to advance you on that particular task.

TabbyStar95

Has anyone come a cross the strange green water mark when you go to magical forest? It stared in October and I thought that is was for a Halloween but it has not gone away to this day. Dose it have any meaning or am I being hacked? Please someone help. Thanks and have a blessed day.

Comments are closed.