Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

AlwaysBored

I would like if you would please fix Amazing Hamsters. I love playing it. It tells you that you need Unity Player, which we had but we had to go re-download it again for some reason. We went to their site. Now we get a message that says we can’t play it because Mazing was made wtih Unity 2.x and that’s an old, old version of Unity Player. You can no longer get it. Even the Unity Player people said they don’t even archive that version that old (that oldest is version 3.45). We have tried Chrome (which doesn’t run Unity Player) and Firefox and IE versions 9-12. The issue is that MH’s programming is out of date. If you have to reinstall your browser or computer, or if you have to update Unity Player you won’t be able to play Mazing. I know you can play in Amazing World with the hamsters, too, and we have a bit but are not paying to play there. We have a ton of moolah on Mazing and can’t even access it to spend the moolah and get our prizes at least. I have talked to many many people who said MH has stopped working for them ages ago. The programming needs to be fixed. You are selling hamsters to play this game and people can’t play it. It’s been broken for a long, long time. Please don’t ignore us

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

shoshoneno1

Hi Gennelle. I have asked this question several different ways, but never get an answer. Perhaps you could tell me why did the code writers stop fixing the garden fruits and veggies before they were done. The Sno-Cones and Moonberries still do not change when you harvest them or water or weed. It can be very confusing to perform a task and nothing happens. Sometimes I forget what I’ve already done and redo the actions. It is so frustrating. I’ve written letters to Cheektawga, I’ve made suggestions, I’ve asked for help in several other places, but never get any response. Can you tell me: 1) Why did the programmers stop before finishing, and 2) Will they ever fix the Moonberries and the Sno-Cones? Thank you, Gennelle. You seem to be the only one who answers questions. Shoshoneno1

Hi! Vacation island used to be for everyone if you paid to get there, But now it is free and for members only…. I used to enjoy it a lot. can you get it back to everyone? Thanks! -Teamsweet2013

crystal33447

hi! whenever i go to my friends house after visiting a few rooms the loading freezes and the kins chat blinks and blinks! then when i go back to my house I’m in one of my friends rooms! what is the deal with that? and i think my friends have have that problem too! because they log out after they visit one room in my house! oh and i don’t think i can contact gang support so please tell me why you have not seen that,so please reply!<:

eberry12

Hi! This is a question for Ganz. I was Banned from Kinz chat plus…and well I think the reason that I was banned is because well, It doesn’t tell you that you can’t say numbers… and so I was trying to say “Can I have all three of those for these items?” and it said I couldn’t say that, so I tried again thinking it would work… well it didn’t. But I kept trying and trying and trying, I don’t know why I kept trying but, eventually it banned me. I have Kinz chat plus on my other account, but I have no good pets on that account, no good actions (that took me FOREVER to get), and it is not my main account. I would love it sooooooo much if I could just please have it back! You can even take it away from my other account and give it to my main! Please, I am soooo desperate to get it back! I promise I will never try to say numbers again. (except one because it is allowed to be said) Thanks soo much! This is some further information you may need. Username: eberry4. and my email that I use for that account is the one I registered for the account. I will not tell what email is because the other people on here do not need that info. And other username for the NOT main account is: ajberry4. thanks! plz consider this!

Hi eberry12. The only team who can respond to this request is Customer Support, and they can be reached at webkinzsupport@ganz.com. They don’t read the forums, so direct contact is best. Thank you.

eberry12

Oh. I already tried that… they said they wouldn’t give it back. I have heard of other people getting it back, from being banned forever. I mean, they have to tell us that you can’t say numbers. It’s kinda not fair. Oh well, might as well try again.

Comments are closed.