Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

hannahsox

What happened to Quizzy’s Whiz Kinz in the Tournament Arena? I used to love that game!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

prprprprp

That game was unfortuneately retired from webkinz when they made the change to the tournament arena…

How do I make friends? I never get invited.

Go to your phone (The icon by your pet portrait), then click the “power button” to turn it on, click on the plus sign that says “Add a Friend”, and type someones username. P.S. My username is Fluttershy736 if you want to add me :)

prprprprp

Hi @horses9090789090 , you can invite people to be your friends by first going to your cell phone. Then, (make sure it is on first, by pressing the power button) then, press the button with a smiling face, and a plus symbol (looks like this: +) the, type in the username of the person you want to invite in the box. :) I’m pupcakes88 on webkinz if you want to friends me. Another way you can get friends fast is, if you don’t know anyone’s usernames, then open up your Message Center. Click on the Friend Finder button, it says ‘Friend Finder’ and has a smiling face with a magnifying glass next to it. Once you are on it, it has a HUGE list of people who just want more people to be on there friends list! You can press ‘send friends request’ button that is next to each of their names, and then it will send a friends request to that person. You can do this to as many people as you want! Plus, you can press ‘Add to friend finder list’ and then you will be added to that list, and people can click on you and invite you to be their friend. :) Pretty cool feature right? Well, hope I helped! :) If you ever have any more questions about Webkinz or Ganzworld, feel free to ask me! i love helping Webkinz World citizens! :)

ImaPepper

Hi, there! In addition to adding friends on your phone like other players have suggested(you can add the hosts, too, did you know?), you can always find friends when you have a challenge to complete that requires friends to send you items. For the challenge task, click the “ask friends” button and select friends to request from. At the bottom of the list is a “need more friends?” button. If you click that you can see players who have added themselves to the friend finder. Select the ones you want to invite. It’s really easy. Good luck!

Hey Ganz! I was wondering if you had any plans to bring back the communal contests? I really liked them before you got rid of them! Of coarse I never really understood them until right before they were gone. I wish they were still there because I understand it now!

Same here, I really want them back too!

Does anyone know what or how to get to DiceKinz? I keep on hearing about it and don’t know what it is!

prprprprp

Hi Fluttershy736, DiceKinz is like a virtual boardgame on Webkinz! You used to be able to buy dice for the game, and you could actually play with other Webkinz members! :) But, unfortunately, on June 16 of 2012, Dicekinz was retired! It used to be on the things to do menu, but was removed on that day. And any member who was currently on Webkinz whose account contained DiceKinz dice would also receive a trophy, including me! :) Although it is retired, you can actually still get to it through ads in certain Today’s Activities events, so always look at the ads when you are doing Hourly Acvtivities! :) I think one of places it is in is the Big Button of Kinzcash, but I might be wrong. And, even though it is retired, since you can get to it still, I am going to give you instructions on how to play, so that you can if you ever get to it! :) Ok, so, the object of the game is to make it to the finish line before your opponent. It can be played with 1 player (computer opponent and you) or 2 players (an option that let you invite a friend to play with you) Before the game started, you had the optionof choosing which dice you wished to use during gameplay. You are allowed a total of 6 dice per game but you could collect as many dice as possible for your dice collection. In the beginning of a DiceKinz game, either you or your opponent rolled the dice. This was called the Roll Phase. Next came the Jostle Phase which took place immediately after the Roll Phase. In the Jostle Phase, players took turns and used action dice to remove as many dice as possible from the opponent’s pack. You did this by selecting which Action dice you wanted to use and draggin it into the ‘Action’ box. You also dragged which die you wanted the Action to affect into the ‘Target’ box. Once you are satisfied, you pressed the ‘Ready’ button. You also would try to protect your own dice using defense dice. The ‘Defense’ box worked the same as the ‘action’ box except that you dragged Defense dice into the box rather than Action dice. The ultimate goal of the Jostle Phase was to get rid of your opponents Run Dice while protecting your own at the same time. Players use their dice back and forth like this unitl no moves are left. Once both players could not make any more moves, the Run Phase begins. In the Run Phase, the players moved however many spaces they had in Run Dice numbers. Whoever made it to the finish line first won. If both players got to the finish line at the same time, the player with the highest score won. If you ever encountered a die that you wanted to save for the next turn, you could drag it into the Lock. By doing this, the die could not be removed from your hand. When you locked a die it was automatically saved and could be reused the next round. It can not be used during the current round if it was in the Lock.Players have to be very careful when handling dice near the Lock as it could get stuck easily. Once a die is in the Lock, there is now way to remove it until the next turn. If you hadn’t opened a pack of Diceknz dice yet, you would encounter a bunch of random opponents that all used the same blue dice. However, if you had opened your own pack of Dicekinz dice, you would have a limited total of 12 different opponents to battle in the game. Of these opponents, you would have Barkly the lil kinz Cocker Spaniel, Bullet the Unicorn, Delicat the Gold and White Cat, Devon the Black Bear, Jumper the Rabbit, Melvin the Elephant, Puffball the Tiger, Rainbow the Pegasus, Sandy the Golden Retriever, Screech the Monkey, Stompy the St. Bernard, and Veronica the Grey and White Cat. Here are the types of dice in DiceKinz: Run-this dice allows you to move towards the finish line. You use defense dies to block your opponent from removing your run dice. Rest-if a die landed on a rest die side, it was removed automatically. Face-Action die; use to remove any die from the opponents collection, and can only be blocked by Block Dice. Trip-Action Die; allows you to remove any run die from the opponents collection of equal value or less, and can only be blocked by a Dodge die. Wild-Action Die; allows you to choose between a Scare, Run, Trip, or Dodge die. If you used this die it would not take up your turn. Block-Defense die; this die protects against any Fly or Face die. Growth-Action die; increases the value of most dice. Exceptions include the Run die, Face die, and the Block die. Dodge-Defense die; used to protect against Trip, Scare, and Blowback dice of equal or lesser value. Stumble-Action die; used to reduce all of the opponents run dice by one point. Balance-Defense die; could be used to defend against a Blowback or Stumble die. Scare-Action die; ‘scares’ away the die of your choice, of your opponent’s. Recover-Action die; can be used to recover any previously used die to the current round. Blowback-Action die; a gust of wind that pushes the opponent back two spaces. And then Fly-Action die; the cumber on this die is the number you could move up during use. Now, all players could purchase DiceKinz die packs at the Wshop. There were available: the Starter Pack, Booster Pack, and the Booster Pack Series 2. There was also a DiceKinz Zingoz Pack, which was a trading card prize that could not be traded or sent by Kinzpost. There were also Pet Packs, of which only the owner of a certain pet could purchase in the Wshop. Not all pets had their own Pet Pack though. They were created only for the early Webkinz World pets. These packs however CAN be traded and sent by KinzPost. :) Anyway, here is a list of them: Alley Cat, B & W Cat, Basset Hound, Black Bear, Black Lab, Bulldog, Bullfrog, Cheeky Cat, Cheeky Dog, Cheeky Monkey, Chihuahua, Cocker Spaniel, Cow, Elephant, Frog, G & W Cat, Googles, Gorilla, Grey and White Cat, Hippo, Horse, Koala, Leopard, Lion, Monkey, Panda, Pegasus, Persian Cat, Pig, Pink Pony, Pink Poodle, Polar Bear, Poodle, Pug, Rabbit, Retriever, St. Bernard, Tiger, Tree Frog, Unicorn, White Terrier, and Yorkie Pet Packs. But in March 30, 2011, all of the Pet Packs except for the Koala’s were removed from the Wshop! Interesting fact, only the Koala’s Pet Pack had no space between the word Pet and the word Pack! anyway, those are the instructions and general information about DiceKinz, hope I was helpful, and sorry this post is so long! LOL! :) If you have any more questions, or are confused about something I said, maybe I didn’t cover everything or something, just reply and tell me, and I will try to explain better! :)

Eilish

Will the “MY PAGE” section ever be fixed? I used to love changing the rooms I have entered on my page, but now when I try, it just eliminates the old room entirely. I can’t get it back. I liked to be able to see the updates on my friends rooms as well. Most of the rest of My Page seems to be OK, but the most fun part is gone. I used to go there almost every day, but now I seldom go there. Please fix it. I’s been like this for years. Eilish

@Eilish, I don’t go on “MY PAGE” a lot but when I do, I can never look at my rooms or anybody else’s rooms. Also, the member of the day has been the same every time I get on. “Puf with Cupcake” Also, whenever I do the search, it always just says “No results were found for your search” I hope the fix this soon.

The EXACT same thing happens to me! Let other members have a chance for “Member of the Day” and fix the search!!!

Fracktail

I have MY PAGE problems, too! Not only can I not see any rooms (on my account of otherwise), but I also can’t see any pets that are in the “dressed” mode. The problems that JaneOfAllTrades mentioned also apply to me as well. I’m assuming that these are just the results of reduced activity on the tab, but I think that if you updated some of the features (added an “About Me feature with the same dictionary as the one in KinzChat+, gave an option to show more than one pet’s outfit), then it would appeal to more people and become more active.

Comments are closed.