Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

migrubbs

When is Super School Day going to come? I haven’t seen it in the activities for weeks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Racoon6000

How do I fix my building kits? I got all the supplies for five homemade hot air balloons, but none of them will finish. When I hit build, the build sign just reappears. Does anyone know how to get the kits to turn into working hot air balloons?

prprprprp

I’m not sure, but I know the hot air balloons kits have not been working recently. :/

ImaPepper

Are there changes coming to the KinzStyle Outlet? Just wondering if there’s a reason there haven’t been any “clearance” items in the shop. Or is it just me. . . . ???? Sometimes I can’t tell if it’s my computer, LOL.

saleet9

The movie theater does not work for me. PLEASE HELP! The screen of the movie theater just goes white. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huggiebuggy9

The movie theater has never worked for me. I’ve even left it open for like 10 minutes, nothing but a white screen.

Gaz1943

Hi! This is a question for Ganz: Can you please fix whatever is going on with the Movie Theatre ” Homemade Hot Air Balloon” as it does not work and is very frustrating as I am up to 33 times after stage 3 and still it is not fully built and my pet cannot go into it. Username: sparklekitty1226 and it is in the backyard room if you need to go in an check to see why it’s not working. Feeling very down right now :(

Comments are closed.