Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

relues4

Is anyone out there having trouble getting on the wshop in webkinz world. I haven’t been able to get on for three months now. I clear my cache and do all that and have even changed browsers but nothing work. Now I can’t even get into the adoption center to redeem a code.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

huggiebuggy9

For me the wshop just takes awhile to load. try giving it a few minutes to load.

Yes I am having problems getting in the Wshop, and cannot seem to play some games eiher, starts to load up then freezes and it won’t even let me log off please fix this, thanks.

iloveluna

im upset i went to recess and i won 200 kinzcash 3 items from the sandbox and the pricipals desk and kinzcash from finding wacky, however none of it showed up in my stuff i even logged off and back on.

popy380

Help!! the ONLY gem I have left in my Curio Shop collection is the red ruby heart. I have EVERYTHING else. someone told me that each mine has a different color, and you’re more likely to find gems of a color in that color mine? so can someone please tell me which one is the red mine? it’d help a ton. thanks :)

prprprprp

Hi there popy380. :) I know all the gem colors. But first, I’m gonna tell you a secret that I found out from playing in the mines so much-when a gem says it’s rare, that means it will only be in the mine that is the same color as itself!! Uncommon means you will rarely find it, either in it’s own mine or only in….two others I think?? Not quite sure on that one. But yeah, uncommon and common can be found in either a mine of it’s color, or another. So yeah, I won’t get into the whole probability behind the problem, because that would take a LOT of space and time, (yeah, there is a whole probability problem that charts out when you might find which gem and where….but it all depends on the results and-ugh, I’m getting into it. I’d better stop here for now lol) Anyway, now what you’ve all been waiting for–the COLORS OF EACH MINE!!!! Ok: The Buried Bones Mine is color white-for example, you will only find the Magic W gem there (I have found it five times using my theories!! I’ll get into them in a different post) The Muzzle Mouth Mine is red, for example THE ONLY CAVE YOU CAN FIND THE RED RUBY HEART IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Barking Bad Mine is….let’s see, yellow I believe, for example the only mine to get the Corona Topaz in, the Flee Floater mine is green, for example the only mine you will find the Earth Emerald in, And then finally the Howling Horse mine is blue, for example, the only mine you will find the Ocean Sapphire in! :) I hope I helped! Just come to me if you have any more questions about Webkinz World!! ;)

prprprprp

Want me to explain that probability theory now….*rubbing hands together* :D

prprprprp

I’ll take that as a no…. :/ *sigh*

popy380

there’s a glitch with the donut plant? I can’t rake it, dig it, harvest it, water it… i’m not sure I can even take it out of the yard! NOTHING does ANYTHING to it, and I really want some home-grown donuts ;) so can you please look at this and fix it? thanks! :)

Ellie1953

Ganz, Will the Runway room be back in the Club House? I am trying to finish a challenge. Thank you.

prprprprp

Hi Ellie1953, from my experience, it appears that ganz kind of circulates which rooms are in the clubhouse, so that all of the rooms eventually get to be in the clubhouse. So you could go to bed with a certain set of rooms, and wake up with another! Just give it time, and I think that the room will eventually appear in the clubhouse. :) Oh and, good luck on your challenge!! :)

Comments are closed.