Any Deluxe Members Out There Have Starry Slumber Items

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Any Deluxe Members Out There Have Starry Slumber Items

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

I need all but the bed deluxe lmk what you need

crissy135

Hey Snowflake!!!!!! I hope you are doing awesome! I am glad to send you any deluxe starry stuff you need so jlmk ok? crissy

dogfish

HI Emilia, I have bought the theme for you and am sending. Please do not send me your items, I would rather you keep them for trading.

thanks dogfish and morhb sent some but what i need bookshelf clock rug and wardrobe my user is EmiliaGG thanks and thanks to dogfish and momofredheadboys

I have the whole theme, 2x over

Hunnypoo128

I have one extra wall paper and flooring if you would like it. What’s your username or friend me…my UN is the same as on here….Hunnypoo128.

dog fish just sent some items so thanks dogfish know you read this my user is EmiliaGG

Narnian100

Hey Snowflake Pup Queen! Please add me at Narnian100 and I will send some of the theme for free ;)

crissy135

Narni!!!!!! I have not seen you on here in forever! Send a note soon so we can catch up in the clubhouse !!!!!!! crissy

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.