Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 157 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 good morning! I didn’t send anything this morning because I want to know if you need any fall or Christmas tiles. Let me know and I’ll see what I have when I get home! THANKS for everything!! Extra love and hugs your little sis Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 I really missed you! Did you see any of my messages? I am so grateful @amygirl113 did, because it would have been so lonely! I LOVE that you always have kind words and welcomed me on the forums with open arms! You helped make Webkinz my happy place during a dark time in my life. I know we have never actually met but I feel a bond with you, @amygirl113 and a few others! You have so many friends and are loved by many! I learned a lot about being a good friend from reading your posts for the past year and a half. I’m highly sensitive and feel some emotions strongly. I screwed up with frozenznna and needed time to process what happened so it doesn’t happen again. I just wanted to say THANK YOU for being you!! I wrote out what I wanted to say so I could quick type this in this morning. Please respond so I know you found it. Extra love and hugs, your “work in progress” friend, Ultra PS let me know if you need any more juice boxes to make windows

Roxy616

@ultrasonic3, I did see the ones left on this forum, but if you left messages for me in the comments section of the WKN articles, I’m sorry to say that I missed them…I saw a couple of messages to amygirl113 there, but I wasn’t sure exactly where you were posting (if it was just one specific place or under different articles) and so didn’t know how to get in touch with you, but please know that I thought about you each and every day and that you were very missed. I can’t thank you enough for sending the very sweet and thoughtful care packages and for always being such an amazing and caring friend…I knew immediately when I opened them why you had sent the items and what they represented, and it brought happy tears to my eyes!!! Do you prefer that I communicate with you only here on this forum or will it be okay to still message you on the Trading Forum, as well? I’m good on juice boxes, but thank you so much for your kind offer. Please let me know if there’s anything at all I can help with ~ Extra Love and Hugs Right Back,

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 my dear sweet friend, I feel horrible that you didn’t know how to communicate with me. It was hit or miss with @amygirl113. Typically I only got on during the weekends. I don’t know where all of my notes were but I left one on the Celebrate Thanksgiving with the Sunflower Scarecrow Dispenser. I asked Frankie to let you know you were in my thought and prayers. I left one under the Northen Lights Moose Has Arrived in Webkinz World thanking you for all the gifts and letting you know I didn’t have any of them. And how much I appreciate your friendship and you are in my thoughts and prayers. I left one thanking you for the polished pumpkin furniture and that I made a small polished pumpkin room! I’m THRILLED to be able to communicate freely again! I just needed that time to examine where I went wrong and that took a while. I never responded to anyone negatively before and it took this long to make up with frozen. Please forgive me!

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 I never meant to hurt you in the process. I’m very sorry. You are one of my dearest friends here. I read as much as I could while I was gone and I saw you respond to frozen about Halo gaining weight! I’m so happy! I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving! I’m very thankful for our friendship and for your words which comfort me. THANK YOU for being AMAZING! Don’t ever change! Extra extra love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

@ultrasonic3, I didn’t mean to imply in any way that you hurt me, so there’s absolutely no need for you to apologize or feel badly…You obviously did attempt to communicate with me during your absence from the forums, which I appreciate so very much; it’s just that I wasn’t sure when or where to look for any messages from you in the Newz articles and, since I don’t check those very often, I completely missed your messages to me, so it’s my fault for not checking through the posts. I feel really badly that I missed them and am sorry you never received a response, but now that you told me where the ones were in the announcements for the Scarecrow Dispenser and the Northern Lights Moose, I have read them and am just really glad that it will be easier for us to communicate now!!! Not sure if you can use them in your Polished Pumpkin room, but I have a Dividing Wall and Dresser left in my dock that I’m sending over, just in case you have room for them. ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Do you need any of the holiday type store fronts? So glad we can chat a bit over here again. Glad you are doing better and can come back to the forums. Have a good week. Love and hugs, big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Pat, I cannot thank you enough times for seeking me out in Newz. Somehow we managed to find most of the messages. I’m so glad we are back on here to communicate! So much easier and quicker to find your messages. THANK YOU for being the best big sister EVER! Did you know the town hall piggy bank holds coins? How cool is that!! Loving all the Christmas items! Extra love and hugs your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

Hi Ultra, so glad you are doing better and doing forums again – big hug. Got all my accts done with the apricot. Thanks again. Got some more Christmas things to send. Hope I’ve sent you a few you don’t have and some I am sending dupes of – like windows etc. but if I am sending dupes, I know you have some other friends you can share with. Have a good week. Love and hugs, big sis Pat

Comments are closed.