FREE STUFF!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FREE STUFF!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  WebkinzWonderWebkinz 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

I AM GIVING AWAY SOME FREE STUFF. TELL ME YOUR USERNAME AND THE ITEM YOU WANT (PICK 1 BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A LOT) MY USERNAME IS MAGICMANGO1. ;) I HAVE ICE FAWN PSI FOOD, PATCHY PUPPY PSI FOOD, KOALA PSI FOOD, CINNOMON STICK HOUSE, MAIN STAGE MIC, APPLE PIE SUPER BED, WACKY CLAY SCULPTURE, WACKY BINGOZ EXTRA BALL COUPON, 6O OFF COUPON, YELLOW ONESIE, PURPLE BALL CAP, GOOGLY GOGGLES, FREEWORLD ROCKING PANTS. THATS IT! (YOU CAN PICK TWO FOODS IF YOU PICK FOOD) YOU CAN REPICK IF THE ITEM YOU WANT IS NOT AVALIBLLE BUT YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THE OTHER COMMENTS BEFORE YOU PICK.

Hunnypoo128

Hi! My UN is Hunnypoo128 and I am interested in the FreeWorld Rocking Pants and if those are taken, your coupons. THank you so much!! :) Please add me!!!

coldbear1321

Oki Ill Take The Purple ball Cap if not taken :) Add me :) Coldbearlovesbffs :)

Atomton

Hi please add me at frogsandfly! I would love the Apple Pie Superbed for my Christmas rooms! If that is gone could I have the 60% Coupon?-Atom

SO SRY BUT THE BED IS GONE BUT I CAN GET YOU THE COUPON FOR SURE :) SEND ME A FR.

Hello WWW, I am interested in the Ice Fawn and Patchy Puppy PSFs. Thanks for offering. My UN is the same as it is here. ~MORHB~

Hey There momofredheadboys! I can definitely get you those! I have a lot of requests so I will try to send a request ASAP! ~MG1~

I’m JesusismyLord, we’re already friends, and I am interested in your apple pie super bed please.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.