Hobbit/Lord of the Rings themed room

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Hobbit/Lord of the Rings themed room

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  hp7part2 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Anybody like the idea of that??? I like Smaug!!!

I love the Hobbit! My band is playing it! :D ~HappyHerbivore :D

I need a strange hobbit/elf/dwarf name for my girl Poofy poodle :mrgreen: :D :) (that doesn’t sound too strange, and matches her, my first idea was Arwen, but looking for other ideas, so if y’all have any please let me know) thanks, JesusismyLord

I’d love that, but since they’d have to get permission, do you have any suggestions? I have a koala named Gimli and I still need a room for him. (I can’t wait to see the new Hobbit, I’m going on Wednesday yay, I just finished the book and it was good.) I am still hoping to get more pets like a dragon and name it Smaug, a Schnauzer named Gandalf, (lol) some pet to name Hobbit, and some pet to name Bilbo (ya I’m obsessed as you can see)

I know right LOL

Me too! SO naming my Pug Smaug!!!!

Now THAT is a perfect (and perfectly hilarious but awesome) name for your pug. What about Smeagol the seagull? :MRGREEN: :d :) :p ;) (or since there is no seagull, ( :cry: :| :( :oops: ) a pelican maybe?)

TheDisciple

I like it, but wouldn’t Ganz have to buy permission from the makers of that movie?

I think so, because it’s copyright.

They could rip it off, make something similar without the brand name!!!! They could also get the rights, they did it for Jessie, and the snow white movie.

gidagirls

Cool! I’d like to have that room!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.