New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 10,347 replies, has 112 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 5 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey pals, just thought I’d post this really quickly; unfortunately I’m probably not gonna make it to the group chat this week, I’m going to a friend’s birthday party that day, and it starts the same time the group chat does.. xP I’m sure I’ll have a blast there, but I’ll definitely miss chatting with you guys this week. Good news is, I’ll probably be able to make it to the chat next week. =) See ya guys then!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey, Lucky! Aw, okay.. well thanks for letting us know! I hope you have an awesome time at your friend’s birthday party! I’m sure it’ll be a lot of fun. ^-^

ilovemoonie

Hi, Lucky! Thanks for letting us know! Aww, I’ll miss seeing you at the park chat this Saturday, but I definitely understand…I hope you have an awesome time at your friend’s birthday party! :D Hopefully I can see you at the park next weekend, and thanks for taking the time to let us know!

TaffyKitty12

Hi, Lucky! Aw, I’ll miss seeing you at the park this week! I was hoping to see ya one last time, since this is my last chat for awhile…. I probably won’t be able to make it to any more of them until July XP (I’m leaving for vacation next week, and won’t be back until late June/early July) There’s a chance that I might be able to make it to one or two of them, but I doubt I’ll be able to make it to the next three :P Well, either way, I hope you have a great time at your friend’s birthday party!! ^-^ Hopefully something will happen that I can make it to at least one of the chats when I’m gone, too!

Hi, Lucky! Aww, that’s okay! Thanks for telling us in advance! I hope I’ll see ya soon!

TaffyKitty12

Also, here’s the official discussion thread for the Superkinz roleplay. Any inquires, ideas, or general chat regarding the roleplay can be posted down below :) (I might post some questions down here for ya guys in a couple rounds, if that’s okay)

TaffyKitty12

Alrighty, here’s the new thread for the Superkinz Roleplay! Just as a refresher, the order is me (@TaffyKitty12; characters: Tall Shadow (signature snow leopard), Pikachu (fennec fox), Grace (signature harp seal), Dash (signature fox), @ilovemoonie (characters: Steve (signature border terrier), Lightning (signature cougar), James (signature siberian husky), Loki (signature tuxedo cat), and @_emiemiemiemiemi_ (characters: Taylor (signature smaller golden retriever), Kate (signature fox), Candy (jellybean puppy). Lucky and PrettyPikachu used to also participate, but Lucky withdrew himself last year, and I don’t *think* PrettyPikachu is a part of this roleplay any longer? At any extent, I look forward to continuing the roleplay with you guys down below! ^-^ I’m sorry it took so long for me to get around to doing this, ahah:

TaffyKitty12

(Oh my gosh, I am incredibly sorry for replying to this so late, emi and moonie! XP I feel really bad… there’s no excuse as to why I waited so long >.< I promise I'll reply a lot faster next time!)
          ~~1~
          "I know, right? I'd love that!", exclaimed Pikachu with a smile. However, after hearing Lightning's proposal, he took a step back and defensively wrapped his left hand around the bracelet. "Ah, I'm really sorry, pal, but I don't think I could let ya take mine for a whole month! But, if I find another bracelet that has flight powers, I could maybe give you that?” Pikachu relaxed a bit once the cougar claimed that it was a joke, and he then turned to face James. “Well thank you! It’s always more fun to share with friends, in my opinion. Oh, that’s a good point, Lightning! Heheh, I guess they would be invincible– after all, that person would have ten different superpowers! That does sound kinda neat, actually. Maybe I’ll try something like that, someday… if Tall Shadow and pals let me borrow their bracelets”, he said, giggling. “I like that idea, Steve!…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … Only problem is, I don’t have any paper to right down a back-up plan like that. I wonder if anyone here has the power to create paper? -and wait, really?! No, I don’t think I’ve ever heard that story… but you can tell it to me, if ya want! I’m happy to listen. Sure thing! I really hope to see more of ‘em soon. Heh, yeah, that armadillo was pretty weird. I wonder why he was staring at us like that?”
            (By the way, if you see this, moonie, you totally don’t have to reply to Pikachu’s conversation with James, Steve, and Lightning (or the one down below with Grave and Steve) again! I know all those guys are now doing other things in the roleplay, and it’s probably a hassle going back and forth)
            ~ ~ ~ ~
            “I understand, Steve! Sometimes, our mind plays tricks on us, or our friends do strange things… right? But again, I’m sure you saw him! I hope your friend does come back, at some point. I’d love to see him”, happily said Grace, “Also, thank you! That is true, heheh. My flippers aren’t great for walking, but they’re…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … excellent for swimming! Okay– in that case, let’s head on over there! You can lead the way.”
              ~ ~ ~ ~
              “Me neither, James! It’s really weird. Like ya said, I’m sure we woulda been able to spot them, considering it hasn’t been too long now since they’ve left, I don’t think. Maybe their bracelets also gave them super-speed, or somethin’?” (Haha, thank you, moonie! XD ) The fox then turned around to look at Lightning once the cougar started to laugh. “No, I wasn’t kidding– I was being serious. I mean, a giant park spider could very well exist… don’t ya think! I hope you’re right, though. It’d be terrible if that happened to them! Oh, and no problem! How come? I think it’s pretty cool”, said Pikachu with a grin. “Nice to meet ya as well, Clyde! He has? How neat! What type of stuff did he tell you, if I may ask?” He leaned over by Lightning again, and whispered, “Oh okay, that makes sense!”
              ~~~ Grace raced behind Steve, using her water powers to propel herself across the grass. Once they reached the other animals, she plopped back down in the grass, and shook….

TaffyKitty12

~4~ … the water from her short (but sleek) fur.
              “Grace? Steve? What are ya guys doin’ here?”, asked Pikachu, curiously.
              His question was soon answered by the border terrier as he explained the sudden disappearance of his friend, Bucky.
              “That’s really strange! What’s up with all these weird disappearances? This is starting to get kinda creepy…”, said the fox, as he nervously glanced around.
              “It’s okay, Pikachu. I’m sure we’ll figure this out!”, exclaimed Grace. She then turned to face the other webkinz. “Does anyone remember where the missing animals were last seen? Besides Bucky, anyway– I was with Steve when that happened.”
              “Uh… I just know that I was talkin’ to Jak-e, Toby, and Louis over there”, began Pikachu, pointing towards an oak tree in the distance, “and then, I went to go do something. When I looked back a minute later, they were gone! We’ve been searchin’ for them everywhere, but no luck so far. And huh, I dunno, James… maybe he does have something to do with it?”
              ~~~ Dash’s ears perked up. “Really?” He peered into the distance, and sure enough, Taylor and Candy weren’t too far off. “Nice!…

TaffyKitty12

~5~ … You have good eyes, Kate”, he said with a smile. Race me?”The fox was shocked– but eager to take up the challenge. “Whatever you say.” I probably shouldn’t use my super speed, though. That’d give me an unfair advantage. He slipped off the bracelet, holding it between his teeth, and dashed towards the gazebo.
            ~~~
            “R-Really?”, asked Tall Shadow with wide eyes. “How strange. Maybe th-those other animals also have invisibility powers, or s-something? Oh no, it’s f-fine, I’m sure you saw it. You never really know with th-these things…” She then looked down at her own bracelet a bit warily– there was still so much that she didn’t know about it. However, before Tall Shadow could ponder even further, she was disrupted by the sound of Taylor’s voice.
            “Oh, y-yeah. That’s fine”, she replied. She got up from her spot and followed the retriever and jellybean pup to the gazebo. “Okay. I’ll stand r-right here, then…”, said Tall Shadow once Taylor told her to stand in a certain spot. The show leopard then watched in awe as Candy conjured a Kit-Kat out of thin air…

TaffyKitty12

~6~ … “Wow… th-that’s a great power, you have, C-candy! C-could I t-t-try one of y-your chocolates?”, she asked softly.
              ~~~
              Pikachu aimlessly gazed around, but a sudden voice in the distance caught his attention.
              “Wait, did somebody say ‘chocolate’? As in ‘free chocolate’?? OH MY GOSH, I need to get some!”, yelled the fennec fox. He took to the air and flew towards the gazebo. Once there, he landed on the ground and eagerly looked into Candy’s eyes.
              “Hi there! Are you giving out chocolate? If so, can I please have some??”, he asked, wagging his fluffy tail, “I absolutely love chocolate! Ooh, is it part of your power, or somethin’? If so, do ya think you could make me a Hershey bar, if that’s not too much to ask?”
              Tall Shadow stood in the distance, somewhat embarrassed by her friend’s behavior. For a moment, she almost felt like turning invisible and fleeing the scene, but the urge quickly went away.
              ~~~
              Grace turned to look at the other animals after Pikachu flew away. “I uh… guess he’s pretty excited about the chocolate?…

TaffyKitty12

~7~ … If you guys want, maybe we could go check it out– can’t resist free sweets, right?”, she said with a giggle. “And if there are other people over there, we can ask them if they’ve Bucky and the others, too. What do you think?”, she proceeded to suggest. Grave then looked at Lightning, Clyde, and James, realizing that she had never properly introduced herself. “Oops! I forgot to say, but my name’s ‘Grace’. It’s nice to meet you all!”
              ~~~
              (Whoops, it appears that I accidentally posted these past 3 comments in the wrong spot, ahah… because the “reply” icon is now on my 4th reply :P Ah well, in that case, you guys can just go ahead and use that one when you respond. Also, @_emiemiemiemiemi_, it’s fine! :) I like what you had Candy do, actually ^-^ Additionally, @ilovemoonie, no problem! I really like all of Loki’s sneaky little disguises, haha XD I wonder what he’ll turn into later, hm…)

TaffyKitty12

I meant to say “my 5th reply”, not “my 4th reply” in my above comment. Sorry about that!

Kate smiled and darted off. She looked over her shoulder to see Dash nearly right behind her, holding his bracelet in his teeth. Even though she started first, he shortly he made his way ahead of her. Gosh, he is fast! she thought as she ran after him, her flower crown nearly flying off her head. She slapped a paw to her forehead to keep it in place. Kate was no where near as fast as him, but she did sort of expect that. When she finally reached the designated “finish line” near the gazebo, she smiled at him as he stood there waiting for her.
              “Dang, Dash!” she panted, as she readjusted her flowery circlet. “You’re supposed to take it easy on a little fox like me,” she elbowed him playfully, looking at him out of the corner of her eye. Then she laughed and turned her gaze to Candy and Taylor. She waved at them both.
              “Come see my delicious power!”
              Kate watched as Candy created candy. She giggled at the coincidence. Candy and Candy! But she also found it amazing how it was made. The sparkles were so intriguing… her mouth gaped. ….

…. To Kate’s surprise, her friend Pikachu literally flew up to the gazebo. He was just as excited about the chocolates as she was. She also heard Tall Shadow asking something about it. She looked at Dash, excitedly.
              “Let’s go get some too!”
              ~~~
              Taylor predicted everyone would probably want some, so she organized a line directly in front of Candy for the candy giving to keep things from getting crazy.
              “Over here, guys! We’re gonna make a line right here, so it’s easier,” she said partly to herself. She soon smiled at Kate when she saw her approaching the line with her friend.
              ~~~
              Meanwhile, Candy stood proudly at the top of her gazebo, looking at Pikachu as some beggar below her class and herself as the noble queen that would give him his food.
              “Yes, you can have a chocolate bar.” She dramatically created a Hershey’s Chocolate Bar with her palm open, showcasing how it was created. She realized the problem of distance on her pedestal gazebo and mumbled something incoherent about having to do this job herself. She walked down the four steps and held the chocolate out to him.
              “I assume you wanted milk chocolate.”
              She

…. (Thanks, Taffy! =) I hope this reply was okay too. I felt like I kinda had to assume a few slight things with Dash and Pikachu. I generally don’t like to do that, cause it’s basically like using your character, but it was just the easiest way to make things flow.. I hope that’s alright.)

Oops! The last part of my reply got cut off. Here it is: … She let him take it and reassumed her place on the gazebo, but looking toward Tall Shadow now. She heard her say something earlier, but that leopard was so quiet.
              “Uh, did you say you wanted something? I couldn’t hear you, cause you talk so quietly,” Candy said with a frown.

ilovemoonie

(Ah, sorry for posting above you again, EmilyCuteHeart, and you too, Taffy! >.<) This is just a quick message for emi and Taffy: I finally posted the list of the characters I'll be using in our Taffoonemi roleplay! Just let me know if you both are okay with them! :) Also, I'll try to reply to the rest of the discussion thread today or tomorrow, if possible!

TaffyKitty12

Hi, ilovemoonie! (No, it’s totally fine… I don’t mind at all! :) ) Thanks for letting us know! ^-^ I read your reply regarding what characters you’ll be using, and I’ll try to respond to it a little later today, if I can! (No worries, I’m totally fine with all of the characters that you chose! ;) ) And okay! I know my last reply to it was kinda long, ahaha, so no need to rush! Let us know when you do get around to replying to it, though! Maybe we can talk about when we’ll start it (and who will start it) this weeken, (if me, you, and emi can make it to Saturday’s park chat? If possible, it would be awesome if we could kick it off next week! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Ah, I meant to say “weekend”, not “weeken”, and there’s not supposed to be a “(” before the word “if” :P Silly me, I can’t believe I didn’t see those!

ilovemoonie

Hey, TaffyKitty! (Thanks for understanding…I’m glad you don’t mind!) No problem! I just thought I’d let ya guys know, because, uh…I dunno. :P (Then again, I don’t know why I do most things XD ) All right, thanks for letting me know! :) That’s fine, you can reply back whenever! (Aw, thanks! I’m glad you’re okay with them!) Thanks for understanding! I should hopefully be able to reply back later today, as long as nothing comes up, but if not I’ll try to do it tomorrow, for sure! I don’t want to hold things up even longer, eheheh. :P All right, I will! And yeah, that sounds great! Hopefully all three of us will be able to attend this Saturday…it’d be cool if we could talk about it some! I look forward to starting it, hopefully soon! Next week would be awesome, just as long as we have everything figured out by then. :) (Oh, and it’s fine! I never mind typos, heheh. (In fact, I rather like them in some cases…RANDON XD ))

Hello, friends! (Sorry for posting another update so soon xD and sorry for posting above you, Taffy and emi! I hope you don’t mind!) I just wanted to say that I bought the Webkinz Scruffy Puppy! I thought I would say that because I will post a plush review of it on this forum once it arrives. I’m sure it’s going to be adorable! His name will be Sherman after a character my sister and I came up with and are writing a book about. In the book, he is a terrier, and this pet reminded me of him. I’m very excited! It’s been a while since I’ve gotten a new plush Webkinz! Anyway, have a nice day, and thanks for reading!

ilovemoonie

Hello, EmilyCuteHeart! (Nah, it’s fine! I never mind updates! XD ) Aw, that’s awesome!! :D I’m so glad you were able to get the new Scruffy Puppy! It just looks so cute…I hope you’ll like it when it arrives! I’m actually thinking about getting one myself, heheh ;) I look forward to seeing your review of it soon! Aw, and Sherman is a great name! ^-^ It’s really cool that you’re naming him after a character from a book you and your sister are writing! (And it’s awesome that you’re writing a book…I’m sure it’s great! Writing is always fun, hehe) Anyway, thanks for letting us know, and congratulations on your new Scruffy Puppy! ^-^ Thanks, and I hope you have a nice day, too, EmilyCuteHeart!

Hey, moonie! (Okay! I’m glad you don’t mind! Also, I don’t mind that you posted above me again! It’s all good!) Yep! I’m overly excited xD Thanks! Yes, it looks absolutely adorable! I’m sure I’ll enjoy him very much! Ooh, if you end up getting one, if love to hear your opinion on it! (By the way, I think “Kipper” is an adorable and suiting name, as well!) Aww, thanks again! Yes, we made our own series (not actual, unless we decide to publish sometime ;) ) called Have a Heart Books, about dogs that were basically unwanted for some reason, but try all get loving homes and live happy lives afterward. Sherman was the first one we came up with. (Thanks!) No problem; thanks for reading! Have a nice day, as well!

ilovemoonie

Hi, EmilyCuteHeart! (Of course I don’t mind! :) And thank you, I’m glad you didn’t mind, either!) Hehe, well I don’t blame you! I would be excited, too XD You’re welcome! Yes, it does! I’m sure you will! And thanks! If I do get one, I’ll be sure to share my thoughts on it, as well! (And aw, thanks! I’m glad you like the name. ^-^ I’m hoping I’ll be able to get one…I might ask my mom about it in a few days) You’re welcome! Wow, that’s pretty awesome! Those books sound so sweet! ^-^ I’m sure they are great, and if you did ever publish them, I would love to read them! ;) It’s neat that Sherman was your first one! (You’re welcome!) No problem, and thank you! Congrats again on getting Sherman!

Hiya, moonie! (No problem!) xD Yeah, I’m just SO excite and impatient for its arrival xP You’re welcome! Okay! I’ll make sure to read it if you get one! (You’re welcome! ^-^ I remember watching that show, too. I hope you can get Kipper!) Thanks! Aww, you’re so nice, moonie! Maybe we will publish them someday.. It would be a long way ahead, though xD You’re welcome, and thanks again!

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, EmilyCuteHeart! (Naw, it’s fine… I don’t mind at all!) Really? That’s awesome!! :D Congratulations on your new scruffy puppy! ^-^ It looks like an adorable Webkinz; I hope you like yours, one it comes in the mail! (Okay, that sounds good to me! If you really like it, perhaps I might even consider getting myself one, someday ;) At least, as long as it doesn’t sell out before I can get it, hahah) Awe, cute! “Sherman” is a great name! It’s cool that you and your sister are writing a book together, as well! I’m sure it’s really good! :) Thanks for letting us know about your new Webkinz, and I hope he comes soon! ^-^ Do you think you’ll ever make Sherman into a character on here?

Hi, Taffy! (Okay, thanks for not minding!) Thanks! Yeah, it looks pretty cute! I’m sure I will! (If you do, I’d love to hear your opinion on it! (Yeah, I wanted I get it as soon as I could because I was afraid of it getting sold out first xD )) Thanks! Aww, thanks again! No problem! I hope so, too (the less wait the better xD ) ^-^ Hmm… I’ll have to think about that… I most likely will, but I’m not 100% sure.. Would you like me to?

(No problem, you’re good!) Ah, congrats on getting the Scruffy Puppy! It seems like a cute pet (although I do wish they would kinda stop making dogs.. =P there’s just sooo many) I’d love to see your personal review of him though! It’ll be neat to see what you think about it in person. ;D Sherman is cute name too! It seems to suit the pet pretty well, plus it’s fun that’s it from you and your sister’s book (it’s awesome that you’re writing a book with your sister, by the way! That sounds like a lot of fun ^-^). Congrats again! Hopefully he doesn’t take too long to come in the mail, hehe

Hi, emi! (Okay, thanks!) Thanks! Yeah, I think it is just adorable! (There are a lot of dogs, but I personally don’t mind that much because I love dogs so much and fall in live with each new Webkinz one xD ) Okay! ;) Aww, thanks! (Thanks again! Yes, it is quite fun ^-^ ) Hehe, yeah, I hope so too. Thanks again, emi!

Oh, Taffy, these are soo cute! =D You did a really great job! You’ve definitely improved since your last drawing I’ve seen and they all look so good! Your style is really cute. ^-^ Tanner looks awesome, I’m surprised you actually made the spots so detailed. XD I’m usually kinda lazy with those. MLP’s deer, and moonie’s Calico are especially cute! They’re so sweet! I like the dress too. ^-^ It’s totally fine that you didn’t get a description in there, too. It’s not really necessary when you can basically just put your “description” on the forums here. Aw! Thanks for drawing Chase! I like his goofy grin. XD I have to say though, Brooke is my favorite out of that group. She looks adorable! X3 Thanks so much for drawing Tanner, and Chase too! You did an awesome job on them all, and I agree that these are probably your best ones yet! (Aw, you’re welcome, Taffy! I’m glad I can be your friend, and that you’re doing a little better now =]) Thanks again!

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, emi! Aww, well thanks so much! ^-^ I’m happy to hear that you liked the drawings! :D Thanks! I think I did, too… I actually looked at my last round of requests the other day (the ones I made back in September) and they’re really cringeworthy. especially the drawing of T’Challa and Scott that I made for Lucky. I don’t know why I drew their are so big… or why their feet were huge, or why they were so disproportionate :P These ones are certainly an improvement! I guess I should be thankful for references and my desire to make things look better, haha XD Thank you! ^-^ Your style is very cute too, emi! ;) Ahhh thanks! I’m glad ya like my drawing of Tanner! :D It’s okay! Actually, my previous sketches of Tanner (the requests that I submitted were my third attempt) just had black/dark day smudges as “spots”, heheh… but I decided to change it up and add more “realistic” ones on the final drawing :) All I really had to do was draw a cluster of three to four black ellipses, and shade the interior space between them dark gray….

TaffyKitty12

… It did take awhile for me to make them, but I think the end result was worth it ^-^ Aww, thank you! :D I had a lot of fun drawing those two; I sure hope that ilovemoonie and MLP like them! :) (That reminds me, I’ll have to tell MLP about the requests when she comes back!) Ah, and thanks for understanding, emi! I would’ve added them in there, but I was in a rush while I was submitting them, and I didn’t really feel like waiting for the computer to cooperate, ahah :P That is true, though; at least I provided a description on here so you guys know who is who! You’re welcome… I’m glad you like Chase! (And his silly smile XD ) Well thank you! ^-^ I just thought I’d add her in it, since I’ve really been into drawing canines lately (in particular dog style and foxes), and I kinda wanted an “updated” picture of her up in the SC because I don’t like my original drawing of her very much anymore XD You’re very welcome, emi! I’m so happy that you liked them both! :D ….

TaffyKitty12

…. Thank you again! Maybe I can even take some more requests over the summer, if I have enough time on my hands? :) (No problem, and thank you, emi! ^-^ I’m doing a lot better now, and I really appreciate you being here for me… I’m so happy that we’re pals! :D ) You’re welcome, and have a great day! ;) (also, I apologize for this being so long! XP )

(Oops! Sorry, I didn’t mean to post this reply up here.. sorry about that. =o ) No problem! ^-^ Yeah, you definitely improved! Oh? Ah, I know how that goes. =P It can feel like something I made a while ago is really bad compared to what I have now. I personally don’t think your art was cringe-worthy at all then, but I can definitely say that these new ones are better in proportions and faces too. =] Heheh, yeah! Keep drawing with references and keep practicing, you’ll continue to improve, I’m sure! ^-^ You’re welcome, and thanks, heheh! ;D Yes, Tanner is really cute and silly. ;P I’d like to imagine that Violet is taking the picture and he’s winking at her. XD Ahh okay, I see.. It’s cool that you chose to do the other spots then. I think they look really nice! That’s awesome! I’m glad you had fun drawing them! It’s no fun when.. well.. when it’s no fun. XD I mean, it can actually be a pain to draw stuff when you’re not in the right mood. …

… They turned out really cute though! I’m sure MLP and moonie will love them! No prob! I know what that’s like. XD As a matter of fact, I think the last time I submitted pictures, none of them really had much of a description, because I was in a rush and didn’t feel like thinking up stuff to put in.. XD Yep! Chase looks good and happy, hehe ^-^ You’re welcome! I like drawing canines too. I think they’re the easiest for me to draw, so I guess that’s why, heheh. =P Brooke looks very sweet! I like her fluff and the little flower by her ear. =3 You’re welcome, Taffy, and thanks! I’d love it if you took requests again! I wonder how much you’ll have improved next time? ;D (That’s great! ^-^ I’m glad we’re pals too! *hugs* I wonder if we have some sort of like friend-anniversary or something? XD That would be fun, if we did! Oh and it’s no problem! I like talkative people, no worries. XD)

TaffyKitty12

Hey guys! Well, the requests (and the surprise) have moderated! :D Here is the link to the requests: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=45578
      I really hope you guys like it! ^-^ (From left to right: Tanner (emi’s pet), Finnegan (Lucky’s pet), Katherine (ilovemoonie’s pet), Winter Sugar Cocoa (MLP’s pet), and Annie (bubbashuka’s pet)) I think they’re the best requests I’ve done thus far! :) Anyways, thanks for letting me draw you Webkinz, and I apologize that it took me so long to finish them! (Additionally, I really hope that you guys don’t mind that I didn’t add much in the “description” section that went along with my artwork! XP My computer was really slow, so I had a hard time typing things :/ I eventually got too frustrated and gave up)
      ~Also, here’s the link to the “surprise”: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=45580
      (From top left to bottom right: Tim (MLP’s alley cat), Spot (EmilyCuteHeart’s jack russel terrier), Chase (emi’s signature fox), Brooke (my signature arctic fox), and Lightning (ilovemoonie’s signature cougar)…

TaffyKitty12

… I really hope that you enjoy it! :D It’s kind of a birthday gift/”welcoming” drawing :) Since ilovemoonie, MLP, and emi’s birthdays have passed, I thought it would be kinda like a late bday gift for them, and since I thought I’d draw one of EmilyCuteHeart’s pets to “welcome” her to the forums ^-^
        (Also, I just wanted to really thank you guys for sticking on the forums with me through thick and thin! It means a lot to me, considering April was a hard month (since I lost my dog, got sick, and have been extremely stressed out due to school)) I really appreciate your guys’ friendship! :,) )
        ~~~
        ~ Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the drawings, and have a great day! ^-^

Hey Taffy! Oh my gosh, these all look incredibly spectacular! I must say, I think these are my favorite drawings from you by far! The body shapes are proportionate, the expressions are detailed, and the coloring looks very neat! I can tell your art style has greatly improved! (Your art was really good before, but now it’s really amazing!! :O) Also, thank you so much for including Finnigan for me! He looks so cool!! ^o^ Also, I love the other drawings you drew for everyone else too! I especially like how you drew Tanner and Katherine, they look so nice! :D (Not to mention, the headshots (aka the surprise) look very nice too!) Ah, don’t worry about the descriptions too much, I’m just happy you were able to complete this! Thank you so much!! (I just realized every single sentence I’ve typed has an exclamation point, oops, I think I’m WAY too excited XD) Oh, also I totally forgot you were doing Webkinz Interviews, and I might try to ask your characters some questions (to be continued) …

~2~ … if it’s not too late, that is.. :P (Also, what type of animal is MLP’s character Winter Sugar Cocoa? It looks like a deer, but I couldn’t really tell, eheh. It looks very nice!) Anywho, thanks again for drawing these for us, and I hope you have a spectacular day! :D

TaffyKitty12

Heya, Lucky! Aw, thanks so much, pal!! :D It means a lot to me that you liked my art! ^-^ Well thank you; they’re my favorite drawings that I’ve posted to the SC thus far! :) I decided to change up my style a little bit (I’ve been working on muzzle and head shapes especially, but also making the bodies a little more animal-esque and proportionate), and I’m pleased with how it’s turned out! ;) Thank you! ^-^ (Ahh thanks so much, Lucky! :D Your art is amazing, too… I always love seeing your drawings! :) (I actually have a lot of them in my “favorites” folder XD )) Of course! Thanks a ton for requesting Finnigan… I had a blast drawing him! ;D Thanks! I’m glad that you liked my drawings of Katherine and Tanner, as well! (っ^▿^)I’m quite fond of how I drew Tanner, heheh… I think he’s the best snow leopard I’ve ever made! :) Thank you! I’m glad that you thought the “surprise” was cool, too!…

TaffyKitty12

… By the way, I’m really sorry for not adding one of your characters in it! D: The drawings started off as a late birthday gift for moonie, emi, and MLP, but then I decided to add in one of EmilyCuteHeart’s pets because she’s relatively new to the forums, and then I added Brooke because I wanted to randomly draw another fox, ahah :P I’d love to draw more of your characters for you sometime, though! Actually, I’d really like to draw Meringue for ya someday… I’m becoming pretty interested in trying my hand at weasels and ferrets, and I just really like her as a character, heheh XD If you don’t mind, I’d love to draw her over my vacation! ^-^ Also, thanks for not minding, Lucky! You’re welcome! :D (Naw, it’s fine! Trust me, I don’t mind exclamation points one bit! ;) Thanks a ton for your kind comments… they mean a lot to me! :D ) Also, of course you can ask some questions! :) …

TaffyKitty12

… I don’t plan on closing the “Character Interviews” thread for a couple weeks, so you have plenty of time! ^-^ I’d love to answer some your questions, if you decide to post some! :D Oh, and MLP’s Winter Sugar Cocoa is a sugar and spice fawn :) It’s a relatively new virtual-only pet that came out last year, I believe? No problem, Lucky, and I hope you have a great day, as well! (っ^▿^)

ilovemoonie

Hi, TaffyKitty! (Ah, I’m sorry for replying to this late, by the way! >.< I saw your post earlier and meant to reply to it, but I was honestly having a pretty bad day and didn't feel like coming on here until now… :/ ) Anyway, oh my gosh, these are awesome!! :D You did such a great job on all these requests, I really love them! ^-^ I can definitely see how your style has improved, (even though I loved your last drawings too, heheh), and I think I agree with you that these are your best ones yet! They all look really great, and I love all the detail you put into them, too! Thanks so much for drawing Katherine for me; she looks great! :D I love everyone else's pets that you drew, too, especially Tanner and Winter Sugar Cocoa! (And the coloring of her dress is really pretty, as well! ;) ) Ahh, and I love the surprise!! They all look so cute, and I love how you made Lightning be winking XD It was very nice of you to draw it as a late birthday gift for me, emi, and MLP, and as a…

ilovemoonie

… welcome gift for EmilyCuteHeart! ^-^ All of ‘em look so happy in that picture, especially Chase, haha XD Oh, and it’s completely fine about the description! I don’t blame you for giving up, I would’ve done the same thing if my computer was acting slow. And like emi said, it really doesn’t matter all that much when you can just give us the description on here! ;) But again, thanks so much for drawing these…they all turned out great, and I might even add them to my “Favorites” category! :D (Oh, and no problem, Taffy! As long as I’m on the forums, you can always count on me to be here for you! I really appreciate your friendship as well, and I’m so thankful to have such great friends as you, emi, and everyone else on here! You all mean so much to me! ^-^)

TaffyKitty12

Hi, ilovemoonie! (It’s okay; your reply wasn’t late at all! Aw, I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve had a bad day, though! D: >.< I really hope you're doing okay… if you ever need to talk through things, surely let me know!) Why thank you! ^-^ I'm so glad that you liked them! :D Heheh, thanks! I'd say that my style has definitely improved over the past few months… I think these two drawings are the best things I've posted to the SC thus far! (Thanks, though! :) ) Thank you! They took awhile (I spent at least several hours between them both), but it was worth it! :D Of course, moonie! Thank you for requesting her… she was very fun to draw! ;) Thanks! I'm glad you liked the others, as well! (I think my drawing of Tanner is actually my favorite sketch I've ever done of a wild cat, heheh) (I'm happy that you liked the way Winter Sugar Cocoa's dress turned out, as well! I decided to randomly alternate different shades of blue, and I think it worked out nicely :) )….

TaffyKitty12

… Aw, thanks! I’m glad that ya liked the surprise! ;D I’m also happy that you liked Lightning! ^-^ Heheh, I thought it would be fitting to have him winking XD (it seems to suit his personality, in a way… and I just like drawing winking characters, hahah) Thanks! I’ve really wanted to make some “birthday art” for you guys, and I thought that a surprise drawing would be the way to go! ;) I know it’s pretty late, but happy belated b-day, once again! ^-^ (Thanks! I thought it would be nice to make her something, since I don’t think she’s had any art drawn for her in the SC yet. I really hope that she likes it!) Heheh, thanks! XD I’ve been working on canine muzzle and mouth shapes, and I came across a great reference that helped me with that particular smile ;) I might even use it in some future drawings, too ^-^ After all, you can’t go wrong with a cute and silly dog/wolf/fox grin, right? :) Also, thanks for understanding! I just felt a little bad, since I usually provide a description so people know what they’re looking at….

TaffyKitty12

… But, you and emi are right… at least I could post something about it on here! (I honestly don’t think I could’ve waited for that computer, ahah) You’re very welcome, ilovemoonoe! :D Aw, really? Well thanks! ^-^ (Thanks again, ilovemoonie! I couldn’t agree more! You’re a wonderful friend, and I’m lucky to have you as my pal on here! :D Thanks for being here for me (and everyone else)! As long as I’m on here, I’ll always be here for you, as well!) Thanks again (and I’m sorry for saying “thanks” so much, eheheh), and I hope you’re able to have a nice rest of your Tuesday! ;)

Aww, Taffy! Thank you so much! Spot looks adorable! You are an amazing artist! It means a lot to me :D I feel officially welcome ;) I also noticed that you called it “Best Friends!” That made me happy <3 Thank you so much, again! You just made my day! (Aww, you're welcome! It means a lot to ME that you are all so kind to me, especially considering that I'm new. I appreciate your r friendship as well!) I enjoy it very much! You too!

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, EmilyCuteHeart! You’re welcome! :D Thank you; I’m so glad that you liked the drawing of Spot! ^-^ Aw, no problem, pal! :) (Thanks so much!! You’re a great artist, as well! ;D ) When I was working on the drawings, I noticed that I haven’t made anything for you before, and I thought it would be a nice way to “officially” welcome you to the forums! ^-^ Aw, well it’s true! We’re all best friends, right? ;) You’re very welcome! I’m so happy that you’re thrilled with the drawing, and I’d certainly love to draw more of your Webkinz in the future! :D (Thank you, and no problem! I’m so glad that you decided to come on the forums! You’re a great friend, EmilyCuteHeart, and hopefully we can both stick around on WKN for a long time to come! ^-^ ) Have a wonderful day, pal! :)

Hi again, Taffy! You’re welcome! She looks adorable! (You’re welcome; I mean it! Aww, thanks! ;D ) Aww, that’s so thoughtful of you! I feel officially welcome now ;) Yes, and I am very grateful to have friends like you! ^-^ (No problem! Aww, thank you so much! This just made my day! You are an amazing friend, as well! Yeah, I hope we can both stay on here for a while!) You too! :)

Comments are closed.