WHO WANTS TO TRADE FOR PRICELESS?!?!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WHO WANTS TO TRADE FOR PRICELESS?!?!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Pearl243

Hi! Ok, so this is what I have – WZ, Charm, Cat feet, Swirl, Orange Army, Elf shoes, and Swim Bottoms. I need – Sail cap, Vampiress veil (for this I can’t do much since it’s gone down by ALOT), Summer Rose Headband, Pink Bunny, Emo, and Candy (AKA Candy Dreamland Dress). So please if you need my priceless or have what I need, I am in the clubhouse during weekends, but since it’s Christmas/New Years break I’m on everyday for an hour or two! My user is lizocka, and I’m in the Kinz Chat Plus.

eberry12

Awwwww icecooler86! You are so awesome! Thanks! I think you are a nice person. Well what I had in mind for the Candy Dreamland dress was maybe swim suit bottom or top. ( The original one)

icecooler86

Thanks! You are awesome as well, and besides you are my friend. I don’t have the original swim suit, but you want to trade for anything else.

Yeah pearl1243 or whatever trade with eberry12 she is my bff and you’re not going to get pass with not letting her trade with you , I cannot understand you pearl1243! We stick up for eberry12! Please be nice. Thanks icecooler86 for being NICE, I will trade with eberry12 too. ;)

icecooler86

Thanks! eberry12′s very nice to me and well it would be awful not to be nice back. And besides she’s my friend.

icecooler86

Hope you don’t mind pearl243, but since your NOT trading with eberry12 I would like to.

eberry12

No fair why wont you friend me on WW! Just because I don’t have KInz chat plus does not mean you can’t trade with me!

icecooler86

Some people are just like that. Hey eberry12, what do you want for your candy dreamland dress?

I’m interested in your vampires veil, just lmk what you need :) (I have way to much stuff to list xD)

Cancel that, I say you needed it. Sorry about that

bgos

ALL THAT IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My user name is bgos I have good stuff I can send you in return!!!!!!!!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.