It’s never too early to start planning for the next Berry Fest! Why not adorn your room with your very own Goo-Goo Berry Tree? Goo-Goo Berries were the first berries to be given out in Berry Fest — and now they’ll award you a random prize when you eat them! Congrats to mon with Moe! (And apologies for the late credit.) Enjoy your Crafty Critterz trophy.
What you need:
- Light green sheet of construction paper
- Yellow sheet of construction paper
- Pink tissue paper
- Two shades of dark green washable markers
- Black, orange, and blue washable markers
- Glue stick
What you do:
- Use your pencil and draw the Goo-Goo Berry Tree on the sheet of light green construction paper. After drawing the tree, outline it with the black marker.
- Then use one of your dark green markers to draw stripes on the tree. Use your other green marker to draw grass.
- Take your pencil and lightly draw the outline edge of where the leaves will go.
- Cut the pink tissue paper into 1 ½ x 1 ½ inch squares.
- Put the tissue paper over your finger and spread glue on it.
- Stick tissue paper around your pencil marked edge on the tree. Continue placing tissue paper around and in your pencil marked edge.
- After gluing down all your tissue paper, take your yellow sheet of construction paper and your orange marker and draw two butterfly shapes.
- Cut out the two butterflies.
- Use your black marker and draw the butterfly’s body on both butterfly cut-outs.
- Then take your blue marker and draw poke-a-dots on their wings.
- Glue both butterflies on the Goo-Goo Berry Tree.
Maybe you could make a little pink or white Googles to go with this sweet tree!