Feedback Friday: What retired Arcade game should return?

feedbackfriday

Welcome to the weekly edition of Feedback Friday, where we ask a question and look to our wonderful Webkinz members for answers that we will use to make Webkinz World better. This is your chance to influence the way that Webkinz World evolves!

This week, we announced that Zingoz Bounce would be retiring. With games like Polarberry Jam, Jumbleberry Fields, and Duck Crossing becoming new favorites and Tunneling Twigzy on the horizon, the Arcade has received lots of love in the form of new games recently. While we’ve got even more new games in the works, we’re curious to hear about your old, retired favorites. That brings us to this week’s question.

This week’s question is…

What retired Arcade game should return?

If we were to bring backĀ  one retired Arcade game, which should we bring back? Should Skater Cat make a comeback? Is the return of Dashing Dolphin due? Give us some feedback by commenting now!

1,297 Responses to Feedback Friday: What retired Arcade game should return?

1. iheartwebkinz says:

let me just say i really like webkinz and i think you should bring back dashing dolphins i love webkinz alot for Christmas i got two of my friends webkinz and one for my sisters. i really for Christmas the only thing on my Christmas list is a mazin hamster i just wanted to say i really like webkinz keep it up! and again please get back dashing dolphin love it!

2. pinkpanther says:

PLEASE bring back skatter cats i think that is what its called

3. ganz rules says:

hi GANZ can i just say you guys are like heros to me you made an amazing site LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never really played any of these games but color storm really it was definatly not one of my favorites NOT to be rude i think you should bring back skatter cats and that dolphin game it sounds cool thanks so much gAnZ!!!

4. dancer8012345876 says:

hey webkinz fans i REALLY would love to have some games back please never get rid of jungle berry fields i get on everyday just to play that game i think we all enjoy earning berries! i would love so much as if for you to BRING BACK WISHING WELL ONE IS YOU AGREE WITH ME…. THEN COMENT HERE AND SAY………WISHING WELL ONE!…..PLEASE SAY WISHING WELL ONE!….

5. Sarah says:

Thats easy! Skater Kat, Dashing Dolphin, and Zingos Bounce.
    -Thank You Ganz

6. andi:)awesome says:

I think they should ALL come back.
    Dont you?
    Thanks

7. webkinz lover says:

ya me to

8. webkinz lover says:

COOL YES

9. webkinz lover says:

YES YES

10. Sandra says:

I really, really miss BAMBOO BREAK. I was very disappointed to see it gone. I found it very entertaining and calming.

Leave a Reply