Feedback Friday: What special places would you add to Webkinz World?

Welcome to Feedback Friday, where we ask a question and look to our wonderful Webkinz members for answers that we will use to make Webkinz World better. This is your chance to influence the way that Webkinz World evolves! feedbackfriday

There are a lot of great things to do in Webkinz World™ every day. You can go to the arcade, the tournament arena, the Wshop, the Curio Shop, Quizzy’s Corner, and much much more. There’s even a travel agency in Webkinz World, so that your pet’s can go on vacation. Even though there are so many great things to do and places to go in Webkinz World, we understand if you, our faithful users, might have some ideas for new locations and activities.

This week’s question is…

What special places would you add to Webkinz World?

Maybe you would like to see a high school or university, that pets can attend after Kinzville Academy? Or maybe it’s a Kinzville Bank, where your pets can learn about investing? Whatever ideas are, we’d like to hear from you! Give us some feedback by commenting now!

http://www.webkinznewz.comx/wp-mu/2010/07/feedback-frida…oad-trip-event/

1,737 Responses to Feedback Friday: What special places would you add to Webkinz World?

1. dirdenjan says:

Here’s my ideas
    bank
    Day care.
    salon.
    dizney land
    bakery
    dentist

2. katieanddora says:

1. A public garden 2. A water park 3.A mall 4.A toy store 5. A amusment park 6. A party place 7. A hotel 8. A car store 9. A bank 10. A theater 11.A zoo 12. A sewing store 13. A ski resort ~*katieanddora*~ P.S. peace8448 your supposed get 1 roll a day you get 3 rolls when you miss a day.

3. kw312115 says:

I would add a sewing area where you could make your own clothes! A place where you could have fun!

4. peace8448 says:

I know this is of topic, but when I play spree I only get one roll instead of the every day three rolls. i don’t know why this happens, but some times it makes me mad! I’m sorry for being a pest about this but I’ve lost like 20 rolls. lol :)

5. Kai21 says:

I’d like to add an amusment part to webkinz world. Complete with carnival games and food. Also the rollercoasters and other rides should be like games. It should be called Scream Land and have friendly monsters working there

6. Summer101 says:

a bank were you can keep you money

7. chocoupsidedowncake says:

I think webkinz should add more vacation spots and a place where you can buy a vacation house

8. babygirl18 says:

I think that they should add a theatre. You have to buy a ticket in advance, and you can see a movie, or if people want to audition to make a pla, they could perform there. :)

babygirl18 <3

9. hshahan says:

Here are some vacation choices:
    ski resort
    amusement park
    zoo
    or places to just visit in webkns world.

Leave a Reply