☆♥☮—-4pb's AWESOME NAMES!!!—–☮♥☆

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives ☆♥☮—-4pb's AWESOME NAMES!!!—–☮♥☆

This topic contains 232 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  WolfWarrior 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-07-22 at 10:02 AM

Need names for your pets? You have come to the right place! Just tell me this- What is the webkinz species? What is the personality? What gender (boy or girl)? Anything else i should know? please lmk and i will get to it asap! . -4pb-

yessssssssssss it posted!! :) :) so anyone need some names?

-4pb-

jopazy1 wrote on 2012-07-31 at 12:12 PM

You never answered me!!!!!???!
      Joy

oh sorry! since laughable has not posted, u can take test and take their place if u good enough. same with heeeeiiiiijjjjj or watever.

-4pb-

jopazy1

You never answered me!!!!!???!

Joy

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-07-31 at 09:38 AM

tennissyd123 wrote on 2012-07-31 at 09:05 AM
      It seems like the business is running down :( so I guess I’ll try to make a forum for naming things and we can go on that and name things… But I’ll wait a while to do that…

looks like alot of name shops r slowly going out of buisiness, like ours, goldfishkoi8088′s, KK’s, CeCe’s, and Espeon’s. have people stopped buying webkinz?
      -4pb-

IDK. :( Nobody has visited my forum except me in ten days. :( BTW, I have a post for you on my forum. Im so happy you decided to get a Stormy Dragon Boy! :D
      Have a great day!
      ~goldfishkoi8088~

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-07-31 at 09:38 AM

tennissyd123 wrote on 2012-07-31 at 09:05 AM
      It seems like the business is running down :( so I guess I’ll try to make a forum for naming things and we can go on that and name things… But I’ll wait a while to do that…

looks like alot of name shops r slowly going out of buisiness, like ours, goldfishkoi8088′s, KK’s, CeCe’s, and Espeon’s. have people stopped buying webkinz?
      -4pb-

IKR. Nobody has visited me in lets see….. about ten days. Yikers! I wish webkinz were more popular! They need to make more commercials!!! But I have seen other nameshops have business every second of the day. I post on mine sometimes so it doesnt get to far back on the forums pages. :( BTW, did you see my post for you on my forum? Please go check it out!
      Have a SUPER day! (sorry for the cornyness! :D )
      ~goldfishkoi8088~

gasp!! maybe………..webkinz………..is……….officially…………RETIRING!!!!!!!!!!!!

-4pb-

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.