♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

missangel614

Hi Becky! Ash4lee says to tell you: Thank you thank you thank you!!!! Also she was wondering if you might have any other promo she could wish for. She’s not allowed her own newz account but says she would love a dino slide, enchanted pipe organ, or candy dress. I told her you were busy and might not send so it’s fine if you don’t want to!!! Thank you so much from me to!! You are the nicest person on here I have met so far : D -missangel

pieme8

Thanks for the seeds, Becky!! My pets will enjoy every single banana split :)

Becky71W

You are welcome : ) Those Banana Splits do look good.

sheltie

Hi Becky!!! I already made a wish and wanted to know if it was okay if I made another. It’s definitely fine if you already have too many people here lol. This forum is SO busy!!!! Thanks for all you have done! -Petstarz

Becky71W

Of course you can. Just know I work on new peoples wishes first, then I come back around and try to grant the other wishes : )

Ty soooo much!! I love the scuba!!! Oh ty ty ty KinzMystery!!!!!! :D :D :D -pinkpoodle878182

Becky71W

You are very welcome. I really like it when people ask for complete outfits. I hate breaking them up and then end up with odd pieces of outfits.

bananaz

Hi, Becky! I read through this forum, and it seems like you’ve really been helping people get their dream items lately… My account is a free account right now (otherwise, i’d ask for something, lol), but I was wondering if you could possibly help out one of my friends? They’ve had a lot going on lately, and I think they could really use some cheering up. (their username is FennecFox3) Some really big wants of theirs are WZ, Stone Elephant Statue, or Fresh Waterfalls. I’d try to find some of them myself, but it’s hard to ask for specific items when I can’t use Kinzchat+. I’d be really thankful if you could help them out!

Becky71W

As soon as your friend accepts my friend request I will send the jeans and statue. I’m out of the waterfall right now.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.