♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Wow, thank you so so so much!!! I am over the moon!!! I know I would’ve had no hope of ever finding those items on my own! I’m so excited, thank you!!!!! If there’s ever anything I can do to repay you, please let me know!!!! Thank you SO much!!

nerakkaren

Thank you so much for the charm tiara, Becky!!!

SailorMoon

Hey becky I got the charm thanks so much!!! I guess you don’t have cat feet or the purple tee shirt but if you do I’ll still want it thank you so much!!!!

Becky71W

I don’t have any purple T-shirts but let me get back to you about the feet.

SailorMoon

OK thank you soo much and I notied some people sending stuff to you I would love to help you too I’m not sure what you need but a lot of rare items from the curio shop and I have webkinz newz prizes exclusives a few retired things I don’t know if I send to kinz mystery or should I send to a person that has something I have please give me more info on what to do because I really wanna help thanks so much ~ Kathrynhappy

Becky71W

You are more than welcome to help but please don’t feel obligated to do so. And If you ask me I would say to keep your stuff and use it for trading. But that is up to you : )

tayanader

Hi!! I was one of the first people to reply here and you sent me a promo dino slide. I came back and thought ‘woah this forum is full!!’ Is there any way(if you have some left) you could grant my wish for a fairy den dress? If not it’s totally fine :) and thank you again for the slide! -turtleshoes

Becky71W

Yep I still have some : ) Enjoy wearing the dress while you slide down the Dino : )

pinkaloo2

thank you so much for the spa!!!!!!! me and my pets love it!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.