♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

coco7895

Hi Becky! I know your probably swamped with requests but I would really like the ice princess dress from the Estore. I am not a member and no one I trade with seems to have it. If you don’t have the ice princess dress, I would be just as happy with the glitter ice dress. (It is also from the Estore) I am really into ice skating and I really would like a cute outfit for my webkinz. Thanks so much! ~ coco7895

Becky71W

Sorry, I don’t have any eStore points. I spend them as soon as I get them. The only thing I am giving away are kinzpostable items. So If there is anything like that you are wishing for please let me know : )

shy__suzy22

Hiya again! Sorry to bother you, but my friend is in need again! Lol My friend needs Wacky Jeans (WZ) and the Rockerz puppy purple cap. It is purple and white and is for the rockerz puppy. And the WZ are retired and baggy. His user is howtodraw2 and thank you very much again! He and I are very excited for the gifts we receive!

Becky71W

I am out of WZ jeans (gave away so many) but trying to get more : )

Your awesome inki14; to help her like that!!! and THANK YOU BECKY FOR THE ROCKERZ COW OUTFIT I LOVEEE IT!!!!!!! Does anyone on here have a Persian bed for trade or give? i have been looking for it forever. if only i was deluxe the other day it was at the curio shop, but i couldn’t get it because i’m not a deluxe member:(. Thanks~Dapplegreyhorse

inki14

Oh my goodness this is really weird dapple! I just sent you one lol(and the other bed you wanted) Hope you like them!! -Missy <3

nerakkaren

Hey Becky! My second wish would be the deluxe sleepwalking hat, I would love to have that to complete my sleepwear outfit. My WW ID is xoxoxoPrincessxoxoxo and I believe we are friends already!! Thank you in advance!!

nerakkaren

I hope you can read this Becky! Thank you so much for granting my first wish the charm forest tiara. I sent you a thank you letter. did you get it? :)

Becky71W

Yes, thank you. Glad you are enjoying the tiara : )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.