♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

yellowjeep17

Hi I’m yellowjeep17 on webkinz. I can’t believe you’re doing this for everyone! So kind :) If you have a white knight costume or vampires costume I would be so much more then happy to receive it. You definitely don’t have to give me one though!! Thank you for all this and you are one of the nicest people I’ve met. -YJ17

oh my gosh! this is so kind of you! if you’re sure you want my biggest wishes, here they are: sapphire bathtub, monster piano, sailor dress, white sailor hat, and white wings. if you can grant these wishes I will be so very grateful! thank you a million times! my username is prettykitties11 like it is on newz.

LambTyler

Hi Becky! I wanted to say another huge thank you for the items you have gifted to me, and everyone else. I posted here at the back because I thought it might be easier to find. I am making a carnival room and I still need the cone run and the wind up zingoz. Do you have them? Also before you told me you had some stadium trophies and I said no thanks but I would like to take that back please. I am collecting trophies and my collection starts at 0. So I would love any trophies you have. Do you have a member of the day one? Please let me know! Thanks again, LambTyler

Jessie_800

Hi again Becky! My BFF paintmeapicture needs Purple Slippers & The Sailers Cap. If u don’t have those; she wants Bed & Sailer Belt & The Fairy Forest Falls Tiara. Thx again!

bunnyhoward

I’m worried my post will be deleted so I’m doing it one more time :) Sorry if it’s a repeat :) Thank you so much again for spreading so much happiness! Do you by chance have a fairy falls tiara? I would love love love to wish for that. But if you don’t have one that’s ok! Thank you! my username is weedpatchfarm. :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.