♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

halictelily

-Please disregard my previous post? I just realized that the no-gift restriction applied only to free accounts… This is incredibly kind of you, Becky! I’ve been looking for these for a long time: WZ Jeans, Plumpy’s Glasses, and Elf Hat… i would love to have them if you had any extras. [UN= halictelily ]

Becky71W

Went ahead and sent the Elf Hat with the bells, I figured that is the one you wanted. Let me know if you need the matching Elf Shoes. Also let me know If you have any other wishes and I hope you enjoy your items : )

halictelily

Thank you, Becky!!! Those have been my dream WW items for quite a while!!! :)

Becky71W

You are very welcome, Did you want the matching shoes? I have them if you do.

halictelily

Sure, I’d love them! :) Thanks so, so much! (Do you happen to also have a candy dreamland dress or a pizza plane? i’m trying to finish my car collection and candy ballroom)

cheekie722

Hey becky, only needed a couple clothing items and was wondering if you had any of them. Emo jeans, dj headphones, sail hat, rockin white sneakerz, sombraro hat, cloud adventure wings, or black torn. I sent your new account a request, my username is mrmerk in case you forgot :p. Also, its nice to see you helping all of these people, you and dogfish got me trying to help out others when i can too, but i dont have nearly as much as yall do, but i try :). Thanks!

Becky71W

I will send you more as soon as I can. I know you only asked for just the white shoes but sent the whole outfit. Hope you needed it. And that is really great that you are helping others. When we first started we didn’t have much either. So one day you will have as much as we do : )

cheekie722

Thanks again becky!! Thanks to you, i now have the rest of the clothes i needed! :)

piggy3800

Omg why are you so kind becky? By the way i was wondering if you had any of the follow items that i’ve been wanting but i cant get because i dont have much to trade for them. But yea if you have these it would be great, plumpy glasses, orange army, wz jeans, any of the cat outfit, or witch hat. Sorry i know these items are “priceless” but ive always wanted them and i dont think its possible ill ever be able to trade for them from what it seems like in the trading rooms :(. Thanks if you can or even if you cant help, my username is piggy3800.

Becky71W

People have been kind to me and I like to pay it forward. And If I or anyone can show kindness then it makes others kind as well. I love Webkinz and I love to give so put two together and you get Webkinz Fairy Godmother, LOL. I’m just a kid at heart. Your only wish I can’t grant you at this time is the Witch Hat. I will send you the cat parts this weekend. Enjoy the items I sent : )

piggy3800

Omg thanks so much for granting my wish!!!! Your the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky71W

You are very welcome. Let me know if you have another wish : )

saveahorse10

Im not sure if it went up but I would really like priceless or plumpy to repay a friend who gave me plumpys. Wether I get it or not thank you so much Becky, you are a wonderful person :)

Becky71W

Thank you and not a problem. I will grant your wish for Plumpy’s Glasses. If you want priceless you will have to be specific, I need the actual name of the item you wish for. I sent a friend request to saveahorse10 so as soon as you except I will get the glasses sent out : )

halictelily

I just wanted to mention that this is incredibly kind of you, Becky! I’d post a wishlist, but my account expired last week, and there aren’t any webkinz retailers in my area, lol.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.