♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

inki14

Hi Becky!! I sent you the mad flower for SnowflakeGirly610. Really hope you don’t mind me helping. If you do just let me know : ) I also sent my bff(dapplegreyhorse) the Persian bed she wanted. Thank you again!! -Missy <3

Becky71W

Hi and thank you very much. I did get that flower sent to her and I also sent your BFF the bed as well, so now she has 2 beds : ) And again thank you for the help, I really do appreciate your help.

FrozenRose78

SnowflakeGirly610 here Just wanted to send out a huge hug to you and the Fairy Godmother (Becky i am assuming, from reading all these posts). I longed for that mad flower for some time and it made me so so so happy to receive. Just wanted to shout out GOLD STARS for you guys!!!! Thank you!

Lee866

I was passing by on WKN when I saw this thread. I looked at it, and couldn’t believe my eyes. You are seriously one of the most generous people I have ever seen on WW. Thank you so much for making so many people’s days wonderful <3 If it’s not too much, if you have any one of my dreams that you could spare I would be so grateful. I have been looking for a candy dress, canyon crosswalk (coyote PSI), lily pad dress, and a warm river spa (summer beaver PSI) for quite a while now, and would love them to be in my collection at last. Thank you so much Becky <3 -Lee

Becky71W

I do have both dresses : ) But not those PSI’s : ( Well I might I just got a bunch of new items but haven’t really looked at what all I have. But anyway what is your user on WW? Or add me KinzMystery.

Becky71W

Guess what? I do have the Warm River Spa!!! So as soon as I find out where to send items I will.

This is just to thank you once again for everything! You’ve granted me three of the best wishes ever!! And about the shutter shades, as there are many requests for them, I’ve noticed, I’m trying to trade for a few more. I did come across two people who just may trade them, so they’ll be sent to KinzMystery (if thats preferable to your other account) by Saturday! If I can’t send on Saturday, it’ll take a while, because my account expires on Sunday :-/. Sorry about that, but I’ll try my best, fairy godmother. Thanks once again for being so simply amazing and generous!! :D ~helloprettypanda~ (AND CONGRATS ON 100+ PAGES!!!)

Becky71W

Thank you for your help, It is much appreciated : )

BubbleGum5

becky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O my gosh I SCREAMED when I opened your gift! EKKKKK!!!! :DDDDD Gracie said becky will be our friend for a lifetime thanks so much :’) You don’t know how much that meant to me :’) (hug)

BubbleGum5

hey fairy godmother my last wish is the watermelon outfit from the estore :) -Pop that yummy bubblegum!

Becky71W

Thank you and thank you for all your help : ) I appreciate all and any help.

Whoa, congrats, Becky, on over 100 pages! By the way, I’ve just traded for two more pairs of shuts!!! If anyone else needs them, I’ll send them right over!! :) ~helloprettypanda~

Oh never mind that…with my wonderful luck, the two people who promised me a trade bailed out. But I’m going to be at this until I get some shuts for you, Becky. Could you let me know how many people need them?

Becky71W

I think like 3 but I could be wrong. But with people seeing you post that it will probably be more : ) I hope your not trading all your good stuff for those. But thank you for all your help.

Hi i was wondering if maybe I could have a pair of shuts? Not trying to sound greedy but I can give you something for one pair!! Btw my user is wildpuppiessk8

Becky71W

I don’t have any but someone is working on trying to get me some. I will ask my supplier If she could get me some. But no promises. In the mean time is there anything else your looking for?

Hello, helloprettypanda! :) I’m Crescent Candy. I’d love a pair of shuts, what do you need for them? UN crescentcandy

I’ll try my best to trade for them soon: nothing needed in return! :) ~helloprettypanda~

bunnyhoward

Wow, you have been so nice to so many people! Thank you for spreading so much sunshine! may I make a wish? I have always longed for the fairy falls tiara and vampiress shoes. Is there any chance you have one of those? Thank you so much. ~weedpatchfarm

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.