♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

allpetsdance

Hi you already granted my wish for a den dress, and thank you SOO much for that!!! Is there any chance you could grant another? I am reallllly in need of a mind reader’s costume if you have one. I know it’s a lot to ask so I will totally give you something back, just lmk what you need. Thank you!!!! -allpetsdance555

Becky71W

Wish granted and no need to send anything in return, just enjoy : )

LambTyler

Hi Becky! These posts take so long that by the time they come something has changed lol. I sent back the cone run because I no longer need it and I am sure someone else can use it. I also sent some shuts because I see that a lot of people want them. Thank you for the trophies, I didn’t even know about that bowling one!! I would always appreciate more trophies. But for now I am hoping to make some last final wishes. First is 2 movie screens (one for both of my accounts). I also need the pearl dining set (pearl pup psi). Please let me know if you have any of these and I hope this posts fast lol. ~LambTyler

Becky71W

I can send you the movie screens and another trophy. I don’t have the Pearl Puppy PSI. And thank you so much for the Shuts. My supplier said she was going to send me some but she hasn’t so far. Hopefully she will soon.

LambTyler

Oh just in case you send more gifts I won’t be able to post for a while so I wanted so say thanks ahead of time so you don’t think I am ungrateful. Thanks!! And have a great summer!

Hello Miss Becky, since the kinzapedia is back up I’ve seen a couple of things I really like. If you happen to have a WK Wizard Academy Window, (is that estore?), a Crocus Bed, or a Celestial Dome bed, I really really love those! Thank you in advance. :)

Becky71W

I don’t have any of those items : ( I hate that I haven’t been able to grant you any wishes yet. Want to try again? So sorry : (

Lee866

I was passing by on WKN when I saw this thread. I looked at it, and couldn’t believe my eyes. You are seriously one of the most generous people I have ever seen on WW. Thank you so much for making so many people’s days wonderful <3 If it’s not too much, if you have any one of my dreams that you could spare I would be so grateful. If you do, my username is blackmagic323. I have been looking for a candy dress, canyon crosswalk (coyote PSI), lily pad dress, and a warm river spa (summer beaver PSI) for quite a while now, and would love them to be in my collection at last. By the way, I’m sorry if this reposts. My other one decided not to show up! (: Thank you so much Becky <3 -Lee

Hi Becky. I hope you don’t mind me reiterating a post, but I eluded to it on page 89. My little cousin recently opened up an account and fell in love with the Sail clothes. In particular he adores the Sea Captain Hat and Round White Sail Cap. I thought it would be really neat to be able to send him one as a surprise, and was wondering if you might have either of those hats? Also, I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind terribly perhaps keeping an eye out for an extra Candy Dreamland Dress, Silkie Soft Sofa, or Red Velvet Rose Couch if you ever happen to come upon any of those for me. Thank you so much, and LMK if you would like something in return for all you’ve done!!!

Becky71W

I will send you the hats tomorrow. I have to get them off another account.

Oh my goodness, thank you so much!!! That made my day, actually my week!! Wow!!! I was so thrilled when I opened that package!!!! I cannot thank you enough Becky!!!!!! Yay!!!! You are such an amazing person; thank you so much for all you do not just for me, but for others as well!!! :D

Hi I just wanted to say thanks for the awesome gift you gave me it really made my day! You are a very awesome and kind person! I did post a thank you on page 90 I think but I was not sure how to tell if it went threw so I posted again. :) Thanks lonewolf74780

can i have any big priceless like plumpy or witch or wz or den or elf? thx!

BubbleGum5

becky, I would like to wish for three more things. First, one more movie screen, second, Flower frogs psi, and last, Pizzay puppys psi-designer dress if you do have these that would be awesome! I know longer need the watermelon outfit :) Plmkasap Thx! -Pop that yummy bubblegum.

Becky71W

What is your user?

Becky71W

Awww thank you so very much : ) Glad you liked and If you need anything else let me know and I will see what I can do : )

BubbleGum5

:,) thanks becky ( cries happy cries ) :,)

Becky71W

You are so very welcome : ) Let me know If you need anything else.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.