♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Cinnybugg2

Dear Fairy Godmother….. Could you possibly wave your wand and produce … pink diver pants, the pink diver flippers, and a pink diver helmet? My UN is Cinnybugg. If you can’t that will be OK. It definetly won’t change my belief that you are one of the most generous people around. Those who know you personally must feel very blessed. ~~~Cinny

Hi! hank you soo much becky. I feel blessed.XD But my friend is sorta evy of my priceless. Could you give some priceless to her? I wanted to send it to her so me and her are clear but you can also send it to her. I will have to check her user name if you wanted to send it to her. She has been bugging me a long time that she wanted the candy dress and plumpy and witch. Could you grand her wish? And for me, I am soo thankful. I would like to send you something, but I don’t have that much…..and could I have a witch hat too!? That would be great! I have a estore psi thought! I would like to send it to you.

Becky71W

Is there anything else you’d like? That was kinda small since it was easy to obtain.

nightlock

Hi Becky! I hear you have new things in, and thought I’d check back to see if you have the weightlifter’s station(signature bull terrier psi), or log lodge pool(signature beaver psi) yet. I asked for these on my first visit, but you said you didn’t have them and to check back later. I definitely understand if you don’t want to send or just don’t have them. Like I said before I’m totally fine waiting for the new people. Thanks Becky!! -bluejeansparkle4445(in case u forgot)

Becky71W

I just checked my new stock and still don’t have those 2 items. Is there anything other than those 2 items you are looking for? I now have old and new Halloween and Christmas items. And a LOT of other PSI’s.

dogfish

Hi Becky, FYI the weight lifting station is glitched and can’t be sent. So, no one can buy or trade this item as of now. TTYL C

Becky71W

Ahhh well that explains why my girl didn’t send those to me. I just figured she was out.

sheltie

It took me a long time to find your reply to my post, but I finally did. Thank you so much for letting me wish again!!!! Here is a list of items I need: Peppermint swirl slide(waffle wallaby psi), waffle bowl mixer(mint chocolate cow psi), and Amethyst bed(amethyst hound psi). Thank you for reading this!!!! -petstarz

vivi

Hi Becky! I’m pretty sure I already thanked you, unless it didn’t go through, but if not here it is again: THANK YOUUUUU!!!!! I also have to say the singing sunflowers are adorable. All my friends have asked if they’re for trade. Thanks so much!!! I love every single one of my gifts!!!

Becky71W

Yep you have thanked me : ) And you are very welcome. Tell your friends to ask the Webkinz Fairy Godmother for the Singing Sunflowers : ) LOL

SailorMoon

can I make a wish for my friend? she really needs emo you can send it to me or her my user is kathrynhappy and hers is zebbes I would prefer if you sent it to me but it really doesn’t matter thank you soo very much I hope your not overwhelmed with wished lol! but thanks !!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.