♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Yay!!! My costume collection is almost complete! If there is any possible way you counted my two costume wishes as only one wish each, I would like to ask for my last. A summer fun costume. It’s the one with the yellow dress. If you have any extras, I would be so so so happy to receive one!!!! I also really need an orchard apple tree, and don’t know which I want to wish for more LOL. So I suppose whichever you have more of. Thank you Becky!!! -kittyprincess =^.^=

tayanader

Oh thank you KinzMystery!!!! The dress looks amazing with my slips!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

missangel614

Thank you from us all!! That’s was amazing!!! My sister had her friend over and they were playing their accounts when she got her gift. They were both so excited! You’re the absolute best, Becky!!!!! Thanks!!!! -missangel

Becky71W

I have a new gift account if you want to go ahead and add to save time : )

edtf409

Hi Becky. When you have a chance, is there any way you can spare a watermelon outfit or summer rose outfit for me? Thanks for all of your help!!! You are so kind us all :D

Becky71W

Sent part of the Summer Rose Outfit, will send the Headband tomorrow : )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.