♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Not new christmas stuff sorry! I meant the christmas stuff you said the had new! This will make sense once other post goes through

If you have some of the new holiday stuff that would be great. More or less furniture! As you may or may not. know I do design allot! But thanks for all you do! Oh and the golden tea cart and the puffy poodle PSI (the pink and blue and purple one) are also on my wishlist! I don’t expect you to do all of this btw! Thanks in advance!

Becky71W

Sure which holiday items are you looking for?

Becky, I just can’t believe you granted another one of my wishes!! I’ve been looking for elf FOREVER, and I just can’t believe I finally got it! Thanks fairy much, godmother (please excuse the terrible pun). I’ve been looking around the forum now, and am very excited to see that there are some things I can help out with. Once I adopt a new pet, I’ll send over the shuts (yes, I finally got another pair), as well as some items I’ve seen requested. Thanks again, Becky: YOU ARE AMAZING!! :) ~helloprettypanda~

Becky71W

You are fairy welcome : ) And thanks for your help.

KayleighNE

Hi Becky, Im newer to webkinz world and I have seen lots of ppl dressed In really cool clothes.. I have really been trying to get Swirl, Candy dress wacky and plumpy but everyone has what I offer soo if u get a chance to see this could u plz write back… Thanks.. Hope you have a awesome rest of the day…

I couldn’t find meh post srry but i wanted to say meh freind twilight201234 she wants to have plumpy, lillypad dress (what is that?) and candy dress. And could i also have a pair of white wings? THATS ALL. I would like to give you estore retired pink lamb psi. (srry it is like the only good thing i have besides what u gave me.) And i wanted to say i can’t belive you are doing this to ppl. U are rlly a amazing person.XD

Becky71W

I don’t have anymore of the white wings, I gave out all that I had. And please keep your stuff. I don’t mind people helping with others wishes but please don’t send me your good stuff. Save it or use it to trade with. And I sent your friend a FR and will get some of those sent to her : )

Becky71W

What is your user name so I can add you?

Becky, i am going to send you some stuff to grant wishes with. nothing speacial just like decoration items and wallpaper and flooring. mind if i make another wish? i would like to have a Zodiac Costume i have the Earth one but would like the others. and maybe the Zodiac Telescope? i would get them myself but i am not deluxe and i don’t buy estore points. SO SO SO SORRY if i sound greedy but hope the items will help you, ok?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.