♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

pigsrock9876

I don’t know if you see my post but I can’t find it. My username is brownsuger1234567890 (sugar is spelled with an “e”) and what I am in desperate need of a High Tech stocking stuffer and I don’t know if I put this in the other post that I can’t find but I am also looking for a pink beret, any sort of Christmas tree that can be placed inside and santakinz reading spectacles. It’s okay if you don’t have any of these items but thanks anyway!!!!!

Aithusa

Oh terribly sorry to have forgotten this, my webkinz username is Aithusa Thanks again :)

FrozenRose78

You Are So Awsome!!!! I have posted thank yous in a few places now, but I just wanna be sure you know how awsome you are! Big Webkinz Hugs to you!

LEG11

Wow u r amazing! I cant believe u grant wishes!!! I wish for the Samuari Suit of Armor. I really want that and hav been trying for ages! Thanx for your time either way! :) my username is peachesgush, If u want to friend me anyway ;D

Aithusa

Hello Fairy Godmother! Super cool thing you are doing here. So I would like to make a wish – tosses coin into well- here goes….. What I really want the most is the Neo Gothic four poster bed. I also need the Neo Gothic bathtub, pillar, dress, and dining chairs. If you have any of these pieces, and are willing to part with um, I will be forever in your debt. Thanks a million!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.