♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

clarissais93

Hey if you could can you send my friend birthday92 a den dress and pink bunny ears and a sapphire lamp if you have them! Thanks!

Madukayil

Oh, and fairy godmother, if you can’t send me the items I requested earlier, or if you can’t keep them on hold for me until I adopt my pet on Thursday, I would like to request one more thing. I wanted to know if I could add you, and perhaps ask for a few marshmallows? I haven’t done too great with the challenge, and I need some last minute marshmallows because that pool is just soo cool! So, if you say its okay, I would love to send out a friend request. If you won’t accept, I understand: I won’t take it to heart. Thank you! –Maddie

Madukayil

Oh, never mind that fairy godmother. I had thought the marshmallow challenge would last longer, but I guess not, hehe. And…about the wishes, I think you can just ignore them, because I don’t believe I’ll be adopting a new pet until next Wednesday. But I think you deserve a huge thank you for granting 135 pages of wishes, so I’m just going to say THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! Those who know you must feel very blessed. :) And I wanted to mention that your first comment on this forum: it was very memorable and got me laughing. Until next time, good luck, fairy godmother, and once again, thank you for everything you’ve done for everybody on this forum. –Maddie

Becky71W

As long as your account isn’t a free one I can still send you items. So If your account just expired I will be able to send you some items. But If It is a free account and you need to adopt, I’m sure I will still have lots of goodies left. I try to get new stuff every month.

Madukayil

Hello again fairy godmother! Thank you very much for the friend request! You see, I am never able to add anyone, because I’m not sure how exactly I can do that. Anyways, I’m glad I was able to adopt a new pet today! It’s absolutely fine if those items are taken too, thank you for noticing my comment and replying (I didn’t know that expired accounts could receive packages!). Thanks for everything you do! –Maddie

Madukayil

Hello Fairy Godmother! Do you mind if I call you Becky? My Webkinz user is Madukayil, but you can call me Maddie. I’ve been looking for the Stargazing Deck, Playground Slide (new promo), and the Cat Costume for a long time now. If you had any of those items, or even just won piece of the cat costume, I would love to trade you ANYTHING for them. However, my account is expired right now, but I am signing on a new pet this Thursday. If you have any of those items (only if you want to give them, because they are HIGHLY valuable), would you mind keeping them on hold for me until Thursday? I would appreciate it, and I am willing to give you anything I own for any one of those items. If they’re taken, that’s fine too!! Thanks anyways, fairy godmother. –Maddie

Jessie_800

I’m baaaaack! :D paintmeapicture also want’s the Black & White Cat Costume or if not, the Fairy Falls Forest Tiara, Sailor belt & the Swirling Leaf Tiara. Don’t mind me! Thx!!

cupcakequeen

i need wz jeans also !! and any rockerz clothes u have!

ProProfit

I’m looking for some un-themed rare items. Now you don’t have to send all of these… Just what you got) I’m looking for an In- home bowling alley, jumpin jukebox, kinzvision plazma tv, a hot air balloon too. Send what you got and ill be grateful about it. Add me @ JaredFrogJunior.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.