♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

coldbear1321

OMG BECKY I ADDED YOU PLEASE SEND ME PRICELESS AND PROMO :D

Aithusa

Hello, I posted yesterday, but I dont see the post anywhere! My wish is for the Neo Gothic Bed. Sorry if this ends up being a double request. Many Thanks Fairy Godmother! User name on Webkinz is : Aithusa

Do you have any fancy white wallpaper (i.e. Ancient Civilization, Enchanted Elves, etc?) I’m making a fancy gold and white bathroom/dressing room combined, and currently have grey walls because I don’t have any wallpaper to go in it. I’ve been searching in vain for any kind of fancy white wallpaper, and am rather discouraged. My UN is gardenwall.

Becky71W

Once again I don’t have what you are looking for : ( Is there any wall paper from the Wshop I could get you? I am so sorry that I haven’t been able to grant you any wishes, this is the 3rd time but I guess it wasn’t a charm like they say. Please don’t give up, keep making wishes until I can grant you at least one.

Jessie_800

It’s me, Jess! My brother (cheecheefun) needs some clothing too. He wants the Salor’s cap,B&W Cat Feet & B&W Cat hat. U can just send them 2 his account. (cheecheefun)

All I can say is THANK YOU! You are so nice! Thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.