♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

i know i said id make my last wish but i was wondering if u had a holiday spirit slide for trade :) my friend dogfish told me you got some new items and i was wondering if u had it and what you’d like for it. thanks for everything :)

Becky71W

I am so glad you reminded me because I had sent the slide to my gift account two weeks ago to send to you but I guess I for got. I should have wrote it down in my note book, LOL but I forgot to do that too. But hope you enjoy the slide, It really is really pretty : )

Nicky111111

Would u happen to have the elegant victorian gown and bonnet??? or the WHIMSICAL WONDERLAND FLOORING … please i would trade anything for it… please and thank you ” Nicky111111″

markg97

Hay Becky, markg97 here, Thanks for letting me know that you don’t have the PSI but if you find one just send it to me. Okay now my friend is asking if you can find these items they are both clothing it is the Stylish Snowsuit and the Stylish Ski Helmet(both deluxe) and the Celestial S’more Campsite( Bengal tiger grand prize from Adventure Park) *big want* and for me Sly Slide (Signature Fox PSI)*big want*. I do know that these are very hard to find item and sorry I seem so needed I hate to asking for thing, without giving something back. Thanks Becky again for all you do, see you around in W.W.

Becky71W

Hi Mark, once again I have what you are looking for but not your friends. Tell him/her I am truly sorry. But the good news is they can keep wishing until I do have something they are looking for. Once again sorry I don’t have anything for your friend but I hope you enjoy the Sly Slide : )

oceangal29

Hi Becky! I heard of you from a friend and when I did my mind went wild! I have wanted the sailor dress and cap for a really long time, and I have also wanted wings! I really appreciate what you are doing and I hope you read this!

Gracie10294

hey becky its gracie can I have three more movie screens for my spare account just send to dogzfanforever :) thanks

petsgrandma

Dear Fairy GodMother,sent you a wish a few moments ago. After reading several more posts on your Forum Wish List, I see you need user names to “friend” us. We’re pretty new to these sites and should have realized you needed the user names. We each wished for the “new” Skateboard from the New WW game. Our family of 5 player’s are: petsgrandma, dynamite72, qbd13, qbd1311, and paigetoes. We hope our wishes can be granted and we think it is SOOOO awesome that you are taking the time to help so many players! Thank You!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.