♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Sunny

Ok rofl sorry I keep on thinking of stuff, I also need cares dining set (any parts of it) Just to give you a big list in case you do not have (i’m sure you do though) THANKS AGAIN back up—-> pleaseletmein

Becky71W

Sorry I don’t have the Webkinz Cares items.

bambamx9

Oh i almost forgot im going on vacation and ill be away for a little while so thank you just in case you send them after i leave or before i come back. And still thank you if you dont send anything, you truly are awesome. – bambamx9

Sunny

Oh and I also need year 1 or year 2 items (any) thanks! my backup account —> pleaseletmein

Sunny

Hi Webkinz Fairy Godmother, I am really in need of the amethyst princess dress, any estore promo items/clothes/psi, or just any nice psi would be fantastic! Thanks again, if you do not have any of the specific items, just any nice psi would be great! THANKS SO MUCH!!! Oh and you can add this account (my backup)—-> Pleaseletmein

Becky71W

I sent you the dress on the other items you will have to be specific and list the actual name of the items. I just don’t have the time to look that stuff up. Sorry and I hope you understand.

estherfluffy

Hi, do you happen to have ketchup suit or doggie diving pool? My username is davidmama3. Thank you so much!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.