♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Hello wonderful Fairy Godmother. I was hoping your magic could help me out with my wish list: White or pink bunny ears, Christmas tree hat, Sail captain shoes, Super fan hot tub, Singing sunflowers, Summer fun hair clip, Wrinkled paper lanterns, Red-hooded riding car. My user name is blueeyes89.

shalta321

Hi Becky, I’ve noticed your post a couple of times…you do really great work!!! If you happen to have any beds that are canopies, I would give anything for one. The rainbow theme bed is awesome and the new star theme bed too. Please and thank you in advance :)

Becky71W

What is your user? I can send you the whole Star theme if you want.

Hello Becky :) This is the first time I have came here and I have to say this is truly amazing what you are doing here! Your a kind hearted person to be doing this :) I have no idea if you’ll be able to help me out on this request but I have been looking for this item 4 ever without any luck at all (so hard to find). There called ENCHANTED WINGS and they were a promo at one time at e- store. I have no idea if it was code only I couldn’t find out much about them. I love them so much and totally a rare find as I have not seen one person with them yet. They look like butterfly wings (pink and purple). I am a big wing fan and would love to see if you could help me with this :) My UN is chantal101234 and thank you in advanced for taking the time to read my request @(*-*)@

hapygirl

Hi Fairy Godmother! The one thing I would really love is the stone elephant statue. I think it is incredibly cute, but so difficult to find. I’d love to know if you have one? Thanks!

Becky71W

I do and it is yours. I sent a request to hapygirl, is that your user?

SailorMoon

Hi this morning I got a package from you I wasn’t expecting I was excited to see what it was and then It was the witch hat I was very happy and it was a nice surprise that I had wished for beforeI am super happy thank you SO much. Happy granting! lol

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.