♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

oops sorry I couldn’t find meh post and she said lilly pad dress not witch. srry LOL but could I have witch and white wings? thx

opal141414

Hi Fairy Godmother…I’ve enjoyed reading this forum; you are very generous. I am hoping to complete my plushy collection and snow globe collection. I wish to get the very first white plushy bear and the snow cat snow globe. Thanks again!

alessia97974

Hi, Becky! I hope it’s okay if I make another wish (i’m really sorry if i’ve overstayed my welcome…). I was wondering if you happened to have some of these: B&W Cat Costume pieces (any, huge want of mine for a while; i adore anything kitty-related, lol), Pink Explorer Outfit, wintry window, or sea capt’n outfit pieces (for my brother)? Thanks again for everything that you’ve done, Becky! -Alessia

opaltwo

Hi Fairy God Mother…hmmm…this is the second time I’m posting (it appears my other message may not have been added…I’m really not too sure how to do this). I am really hoping you can help me finish off my plushy collection and my snow globe collection. I’m still looking for the very first holiday bear,…white with red hat and the snow cat snow globe. Thanks again….sorry is this is a repeat! Thanks again, Opal141414

JordanWoof

Hey, by any chance do you give out trophies if not that’s fine with me. What I really want is a 2011 Tour Van. Friend me @JordanWoof.

Becky71W

I do have some trophy’s. And they are the ones from the stadium.

Becky71W

As soon as you accept my friend request I will get those sent to you.

Thanks so much for everything you have done you are the nicest person ever!!!! If you ever need any items or just want to hang out you know my user :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.