♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Hey Becky do u happen to have any more wz jeans? Thx for giving everybody cool stuff! You are so awesome I am grateful for this forum :) GoodLuckCharlie90

Becky71W

I have a lot of request for those and a limited supply so I won’t be able to send anyone duplicates of an item I have already sent. I’m not even going to have enough of them to fill all the orders I have now. Hope you understand : ) But if there is anything else you haven’t already gotten that you’d like just let me know.

*GASP* I almost forgot to say thank you! Thank you :)

I want the black witch hat with the purple spiderwebs on it, the green elf hat with the yellow jingle bell, 2 pairs of Wacky Zingoz jeans (one for me and one for a friend of mine who loves Zingoz), Plumpy’s glasses, a Super Exclusive Gift Box, Deluxe clothing, and Egyptian room theme items. (It’s okay if you don’t have all this stuff). My Webkinz username is littlefoot1019.

petsgrandma

Dear Fairy Godmother, my sister and i would like to make a wish for the Wonderful Wonderland Wall paper for the new Wonderland Webkinz Cat pets we got for our birthdays. We are working hard on collecting all the items for the rooms for our new pets. Thank you for waving your magic wand and being so nice to so many webkinz players. qbd13 and qbd1311

Becky71W

I haven’t seen that yet. Sorry

Becky71W

Do you mean Whimsical Wonderland?

Sunny

Hiya Fairy Godmother, I would really appreciate if you could grant my wish and wants of cares dining set (any pieces to it, chairs, mats, tables), any year 1 or 2 objects, amethyst princess dress, or just any promo estore items! :D Thank you again in advance! Your awesome!!!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.