♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Cinnybugg2

Oh Fairy Godmother…. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I opened my gift today! There it was ! A Pink Diver Suit !! Thank-you so very much! ~~~Cinny :)

SailorMoon

Hi I got the emo and my friend loved it she was very happy and this is my last wish at least I hope so I want the mystery gift Masquerade outfit I see it on people and it’s so pretty so if you have it I would very much love it and thanks again for granting all my wishes. I would love to be your assistant and send you stuff if it helps. thanks for taking your time and giving away such nice gifts you are very wonderful to so many people. happy granting!

JordanWoof

Hey, do you by any chance have some trophies? If your not giving trophies away that’s fine. Plus my Webkinz World username is JordanWoof

ProProfit

I’m looking for some certain un-themed rare items. I want one of the following (you dont have to send it all…. Just what you have) I have been looking for an In home bowling alley for 1-2 years now and I missed the one from the curio shop on July 28th. I also liked the Jumpin’ Jukebox which I also missed on July 3rd. Here is just a basic list of what I like (you choose which ones you send) In home bowling alley, Jumpin jukebox, kinzvision plazma tv, dat hot air balloon and that’s about it. Add me @ JaredFrogJunior

JordanWoof

Do you have any trophies? My Webkinz World username is: JordanWoof

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.