♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

squinn98

Hey fairy godmother, i really want melody hat and blue moon lagoon pet signature item and carved gem fountain item. I very much appreciate it. Thank you, please send to squinn98.

kerley10

Hi fairy godmother! I would love to own Witch hat, scientist goggles, and Army shirt that is orange. I would very much appreciate it if you would send them to me, my username is 7754meg. Thank you very much! Have a nice day.

Becky71W

Then I guess I sent your gift to someone else with the user name kerley10.

I had posted to say I’ve been away from Webkinz World for a looooooooong time, and it’s so nice to see that there are still some absolutely amazing, generous people playing this game! What a wonderful thing to return to see. Thanks for making so many people’s wishes come true here!!! As for my own wish list, it’s more of an impossible dream list that I made years ago – a love puppy couch (PSI) and a red lava lamp. I know, I know! LOL :)

Hi Becky!! My username is: Italianprettygirl I have ALWAYS wanted Candy Dress, WZ, and Emo

Hello Becky! My username is: Magicalyloved I REALLY want Witch, Emo, and WZ please and THANK YOOOOUUU~!!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.