♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

i know i said id make my last wish but i was wondering if u happen to have an extra a holiday spirit slide for trade :) my friend dogfish told me you got some new items and i was wondering if u had it and what you’d like for it. thanks for everything :) also I was wondering what Halloween items u have? And have u ever heard of the amethyst princess dress? It looks like the one from Sofia the first. If u happen to have an extra I would love to trade thanks

Blueice881

Any rare bed please!?!?!

squinn98

Hi fairy godmother i really would like the melody hat and the blue moon lagoon pet signature item and the Carved Gem Fountain i would also really like the orange camo top thanks so much for reading at squinn98 thanks again

squinn98

hi fairy god mother i really would like the moon fox blue moon lagoon pet specific item and i would really like the melody hat really bad…i would also really like the spot of tea slide English spot bunny pet specific…i would also really like orange arm shirt and one more thing i would really like Carved Gem Fountain item from gem hunt thanks so much i hope u have these squinn98

Hey Becky! :) Sorry for the late response, I’ve been really busy lately but I would just like to thank you! You do not know how happy you have made me and how many times you have made my day. You truly are a fairy godmother. Some items that I am still looking for would be: Capricorn Window, Gingerbread Oven, Burrowing Cliffslide Slide, Whimsical House, Sandy Beach Pool, and Black and White Cat Costume.

i know i said id make my last wish but i was wondering if u had a holiday spirit slide for trade :) my friend dogfish told me you got some new items and i was wondering if u had it and what you’d like for it. thanks for everything :) also I was wondering what Halloween items u have? And have u ever heard of the amethyst princess dress? It looks like the one from Sofia the first. If u happen to have an extra I would love to trade thanks

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.