♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

pajama1010

Thank you so much Becky! It is absolutely adorable!

Anonymous

hi Becky71W thanks a lot for all u did to me i have a lot of other wishes so im posting em here but i might have more wishes! sorry for ask for a lot !anyways about the wishes i want : all priceless clothes that u have (i dont want 2 of the same thing) ,and i want psi and some psf. by the way im katara363 just it wont work . thanks! plz send and i look forward to getting my wishes granted!

Becky71W

I’m sure I can help you out, just need the name of the items you wish for. Don’t tell me which pet but the actual item because I don’t have the time to look that stuff up, I need you to do the research. Thank you : )

CupCakes222

Hi. Do you have Wz Jeans or Cat Feet? If you do, please let me know! Thanks. I am Jewelery6, my user name. This is really nice of you too do this. Thanks again! :)

vnewtnew5

Hello again! I have come back to make another wish and I hope I don’t seem greedy! If you have any of the Halloween items I would love those. I just saw some on my nieces account and had forgotten how much fun they are. I would be grateful for anything. I will go add your new account to my friend list shortly. Thanks again for having this giveaway! –vnewtnew5

Becky71W

Sure I just need the names of the items you are looking for.

vnewtnew5

Any bed or furniture item would be great! I don’t know what they are actually called, but I love all of it including the food, so anything would be fantastic! You are so kind to do this!!! Sorry it took me so long to reply, but we were camping and offline for a week or so. Thanks again! – vnewtnew5

vnewtnew5

I just found out the name of one of the Halloween items I like- it’s a bed called the monster under the bed. Thanks!

missangel614

Hi Miss Becky!!! I would like to make one more wish if that’s okay. I made some for my sister’s friend and I don’t know if you counted those as mine or not. You have already granted three of my own, so this will of course be my last. I really need a burger costume if you have one left. Thank you for granting all these wishes!!! -missangel614

Raindrop

Hi Becky!!! Thank you soooooo much!!! I have been trying to make a Sweet N Treats room for so long. I have succeeded in getting a few, but not all. The Wshop has retired it and my only source is the Curio Shop. I would like the melting chocolate couch and the Zangoz Chocolate Fountain from the Wish Factory/Wshop. This would make my day and in return I can give you some TOP SECRET RECIPES from my mentor, Chef Gazpacho!!! As I am an apprentice of Chef Gazpacho, I do not know the neon tutu, although I do know some secret recipes made of other secret recipes! My UN is SmartGirlAZ and I am already your friend.Please reply so we can find a time to get cookin’! -Raindrop

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.