♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

pug232323

Hello KinzMystery! My bff and I both really need a candy dreamland dress. I have already received something from you and my username is the same as it is here. Her username is pinkaloo2 and I don’t know if she has been on here yet or not. If you only have one and are willing to give it up, please do hers first!!! Thank you so much!!! -pug232323

Becky71W

According to my list I have already sent pinkaloo2 the Candy Dreamland Dress. But let me look on my accounts and see If I have more and I can send you one.

kerley10

Hello fairy godmother! I know I already sent a request but I was wondering why I haven’t gotten it yet. It makes me sad to see everyone else has gotten their wish but me. So I will wish again for scientist goggles, the orange army shirt, and the purple witch hat. I would very much appreciate it if you would grant my wish. It would very much make my day a good one. Please send to Kerley10, thank you!

Becky71W

That is because they have already sent me a friend request and are on my friends list. I just checked and I don’t see your user. I would send you a friend request but at the moment I have my limit of request I can send out at a time (Limit of 8). You can always go ahead and send me one at KinzMystery. Thanks for your patience.

sakura

hi! can i have moustache? its ohkay if i cant, but ive been wanting it for about a year now :D ~ Sakura ~

Becky71W

As soon as you accept my friend request I will send to you : )

sakura

oh! i forgot my webkinz user is chrysantmum :3

Becky71W

I think I have one but will have to look through my accounts. So please be patient with me. And while I am looking is there anything else you are looking for? Just in case I don’t have the mustache.

meme1823

Hi Becky, I am new to posting things on this forum. I was reading some of the posting and noticed the one that was listed as fairy godmother. well after reading it, you sure chose the right title because you are. I think that it is very nice of you to just give your items away for nothing in return. I’m sure that all the people that you sent something to really appreciates it. So I hope you dont mind another person asking for something. My daughter loves elephants and she really wanted the elephant fountain not sure how to get it for her. so if you have it and you dont want it, could you please send it to me. would really love to surprise her with it. Thank you Ariel 1823

Becky71W

I have the Elephant Stone Statue and the Jumbo Jungle Shower which is a Elephant that sprays water from It’s trunk. But I don’t have anything that says Elephant Fountain. Let me know If you want either one of those or both.

meme1823

Hi Becky, of course I would like both because I know how much my daughter likes elephants. but dont want to be greedy. could you please send me the jumbo jungle shower. I know my daughter would really love it. thank you Ariel 1823

meme1823

Becky, Thank you thank you thank you. My daughter absolutely loved the items you sent to me. I didnt expect to receive both. You are such a wonderful person. Thanks your friend Ariel1823

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.