♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

estherfluffy

Could you wave your wand and grant me plumpy and wacky plz? Thanks yous so much! My Username is estherfluffy and I have already friended your webkinz acount KinzMystery. Thanks so much!

Becky71W

Are you estherfluffy or davidmama3? I am confused.

Blueice881

I would seriously love the pink googles flooring or ANYTHING from the signature theme. Any rare bed would be nice if you don’t have this stuff. :) THX AND I LOVE YA!!!!!

Blueice881

Rose5050 wants the pink googles flooring or any rare bed. :) Love ya and thx.

katyloomeme

Hey Fairy Godmother! do you happen to have the orange camo for my friend? she really wants it! i know for sure she will send a than you! her user is 1Nina0. i hate to keep asking for stuff but she doesnt have a webkinz newz account. again thanks!

Becky71W

I’m out of the Orange Army. Is there anything else she is looking for?

Hi Becky. Thank you for everything you have sent! If I can have another wish can it please be for a candy dress? My big sister just sent me dj headphones, and I want something good to send back to her. She has wanted it ever since it came out, but it’s so hard to find! Thank you again! -pinkpoodle878182

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.