♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Well, I like any of the waterfalls/ponds/fountains, and anything gemmed/crystalline. My UN is gardenwall.

Becky71W

Cool, which ones do you wish for? I need the names of the items : )

chillylily

Thank you so much Becky for the robe! It’s gorgeous! You are so generous! Thank you so much!

Becky71W

You are so welcome : ) I think it is lovely too.

nightlock

I just thought of two more things for my list: Signature black footed ferret slide, and lovely tree swing. Thx :D

Becky71W

Sprinkling Fairy Dust and waving my Magic Wand, POOF!!! Wish granted : )

Oh. yeah. I always forget. :) sorry UN: tigerkitten14

THANK YOU SOOOO much for the dress!!! you are so kind and generous!!! i know this is asking alot and i dont mean to be greedy but do you happen to have an extra pair of plumpy glasses? i would really love to gift them to my little sis she has been looking for them for a long time. if not i understand you’ve already been kind enough i love the dress sooo much thank you thank you thank you!! is there anything you need in return?

Gracie10294

O my pancakes! Lol, you have ALOT of wishes. Sorry that one comment posted twice about the wishlist. Gosh, I just can’t let you go through this for free, can I send you a gift in return, please? :) your BFF, Gracie

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.