♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

missangel614

Lol I love it!! Thanks so much. It goes perfect with my fast-food restaurant theme. -missangel

Becky71W

That is a good idea, I will have to borrow it : )

peppercutie

hi becky my biggest wish is for hockey and figure skates I finally collected all the retired hockey theme and these would look awesome in the room. I hope you have some they are very hard to find. my user id is peppercutie and I have sent KinzMystery a request like you said to. you are so nice to let us ask for wishes. Is there anything you wish for that we can give you?

Becky71W

I am all out of the hockey skates, sorry. Is there anything else you’d like to wish for?

mycatspook

Hey there, not sure if you’re still doing this, but I’ve really been wanting wz, captain blazer and cat feet. I hope I’m not asking for too much. My WW username is zeusbackup. Thank you.

demi103

oh I forgot, my wwid is demi103 and I have sent requests to your KinzMystery and The Surprise

demi103

Hello Fairy Godmother, If I could make a wish it would be for really tough to find pet items like the the Sun Embrace bed, the Cheeky Dog Grill, Cedar Toy Trunk, Sizzling Seat, Silky Soft Sofa, Half Moon Hammock, Story Time Throne, Starlight Mint Sofa, Sparkling Star Bed or the Golden Chariot Bed. I collect pet items and these will never be part of my collection without help. If you have any of these extra I would be so happy. Thanks for letting me make a wish.

demi103

Oh Becky, I would have been so happy with just one of the pet items I requested,,you sent me three! You are so amazing and generous. I sent you some older Christmas items to help make some wishes come true.. I saw some people requesting holiday items not sure if these will help the request was not very specific. If you happen to have the homemade helicopter from the Dodo Bird or the Arctic Airplane from the Chillaxin Penguin… my little brother would have a heart attack. He collects model planes in real life and flying items in webkinz he has wanted these pet items for a long time and I have not been able to find them. I hope you having as much fun with these wishes as we are. I screamed so loud when I opened up my parcel from you… I scared the dog. Have a wonderful weekend spend lots of time relaxing and enjoying the day…..you deserve it.

demi103

This morning when I opened my kinz post up I was shocked… yesterday you sent me three wonderful and amazing pet items…this morning I got three more I do not know what to say. Thank you just does not seem enough… you are really a fairy godmother granting wishes. Thank you sooo very much Becky. please let us know how we can help you..do you need coins to help with kinzpost charges? I sent you something today to KinzMystery…I will send coins to TheSurprise hope they help. Thank you again you are the most amazing and wonderful person in webkinz world.

Becky71W

You are so very welcome : ) It was just so refreshing that someone finally asked for some PSI’s instead of priceless clothes. So I sent everything you asked for that I had. I sent your brother the 2 items plus an extra that I hope he likes. Or at least you like it. And no I don’t need any kinzcash, I have plenty. So just enjoy your wishes and let me know if you need anymore.

demi103

Oh Becky I would love if you could help me with my pet item collection…I think pet items are the best thing about webkinz…you helped me with some of the toughest pet items to get. I feel guilty asking for more. I can tell you my favorite pet items I need and you can grant these wishes if you want or save your items for others since you gave me so much already… ok here’s the list Amethyst Bed, Fresh Fall Perch, Cozy Canopy Bed, Spellbook Perch, Shimmering Stained Glass Window, Capricorn Window, Tricky Magical Blackboard, Levitating Loveseat, Tar Pit Oasis, Fictional Gold Fireplace, Golden Feast Dining Table, Fabled Fireplace, Autumn Tree Slide, Fifteen Minutes Mic, Ice Palace Window, Tall Tails Forest, Green Spring Greenhouse, Candy Car, Pink Blossom Hideout, Mythical Tapestry, Treasure Map Throw Rug, Midnight Snack Fridge, Cryptic Crystal Ball, Floating Cloud Haven, Fire Sign Carousel, Astronomer’s Desk, Seaspray Sub, Sleepover Sofa Bed, Topaz sink and toilet, Creepy Bat Cave and Wintergreen Candy Cane Bed. I know it is a huge list.. most are estore because I don’t buy there and only trade in the trading room… I don’t think there are many that are super new..I will try and trade for those. Thanks again Becky. If you see me in the trade room say hi ok.

demi103

Becky..you are wonderful…I saw you said you needed gladiator sandals..so I sent your three pairs..I hope they are the right ones..you probably have hundreds of them by now… I bought a bunch of each of the recent retired clothes..if you need any of the others …for wishes or yourself..please just tell me..you have been so generous with my pet item collection and gifts for my brother…I don’t play zums much..I think it is boring..I have three zums and they play together..but you don’t earn zummies fast enough to get the prizes…I will try and get you some though…I hope you are having an amazing awesome day..this forum is huge…I have no idea how you do it…I have my request bookmarked so I can keep things together.. but you have requests everywhere…Thank you for helping with my collection..you are amazing.

Becky71W

I love the Gladiator shoes!!! Thank you so much. You and one other sent me the shoes so I have 4 pairs now. Woot Woot!!! I haven’t announced it yet but I got new items today. I didn’t get around to sending anything out yesterday but I will today. Let me know what else you are looking for. And post It on this page If you can.

demi103

I absolutely love the pet items you sent…I can not believe that I have been so lucky having wishes granted from you…Thank you so much..are there any other items you need that retired..like I said before I bought a bunch before they retired so I do have some to spare..I can send you some more shoes I have some still.I will always try and reply here…I have this page bookmarked so I can find your replies..I like that they are all together…I really love pet items and pretty things..some of the new pet items I just love are the Lavish Lounger, Midnight Snack Fridge, Stargazing Deck, Lots of Chocolate Booth, Melting Chocolate Chair, Bouncy Banana Bed, Majestic Wardrobe and I know my brother would love the Around the World Plane. I have been looking for them in the trade rooms but I have not been lucky….I hope you are having a great summer….Thanks for letting me make a wish

demi103

thank you so much Becky for the new psi …you are so very generous…you would not believe how happy I am and how great my rooms look…I sent some more retired clothes..if you already have them send them along to your friends and for wishes..I have been playing zum buddies like crazy….still can get any of the good prizes…it is boring to..I liked it better when it was first out..you got more parties and more zummies..I am lucky to get 5 to 10 after an hour of play and it costs a lot to buy the toys and food…they should redo it so it is more fun..thank you again Becky..please reply here if you ever need any more retired clothes..hugs Demi

demi103

Becky you made a little boy very happy today…. I opened your gift to me this morning..little brother was still sleeping..when I saw the airplanes and things I almost ran and woke him up..I changed my mind and kinzposted them over to his account instead.. when he went to play webkinz this afternoon like he always does..I said to him… I sent him something..a few minutes later he comes running to me and hugs me …he never does that…he still thinks girls are icky even his sisters.. I told them they were from you…so from my little brother to you…(((((((hugggsss))))))))) and a HUGE thank you from me… I am now an amazing sister.

crissy135

Wow Ms Becky I do read your page when the forums work and this post made me tear up a little-save this note any way you can….you really touched someone really specially and it should make you feel good! You and DF and so many others have helped me so much learn about this site but WOW!!!! You REALLY ARE THE FAIRY GODMOTHER OF WW…hearts forever!

Becky71W

Thank you Crissy, you are just the sweetest little thing. If you ever have any questions I would be more than happy to help.

Becky71W

That is so awesome and so sweet!!! Give your brother a hug from the Webkinz Fairy Godmother : ) I’m sorry It took me until today to go back this far on my forum. But good news, I have some of those and will start sending today what I have. Now I don’t have them all but I might have at least half of your list.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.