♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

greyfurby

hi its greyfurbys brother. we share a account i need scuba belt please

Becky71W

You and your brother are making me dizzy!!!

greyfurby

hi again! i no longer need wacky or scuba i actually need cat pants shirt and hat! i was promised feet, please answer and thanks! btw what your doing is so nice

kara70010

hi fairly god mother i would really like the blue wacky jeans or wz as they are called and i would also really like is candy dress and orange army shirt i would also very much like the elf hat or reindeer antlers and also scuba belt thanks so much means a lot hope u have them i am your friend already but here is my user name kara70010 thanks again hope u have these

I’m not looking for anything but just wanted to stop by and say, “You’re a very generous person!” LOL :D I hope you get lots of Webkinz pets in the future. :) -fLuFfY-

Becky71W

Awww well thank you and thanks for stopping by. When you are ready to make a wish come on back : )

greyfurby

hi i dont know if you answered my wish but i would love to have wacky jeans and scuba, my username is greyfurby i dont know if you added me or not though… if you are on please visit me in the clubhouse i would love to speak to you!!!

Becky71W

I don’t visit the Club House often but when I do I will be on my main account, Becky71W and will be a Pug (my first ever and favorite Webkinz) named Puggles.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.