♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

FrozenRose78

Hello Again! Awsome job you are doing here. If I can be so bold as to wish again, I would love to get my “paws” on the Not Pink Or Purple Flower (yes thats what it is called….. i know right!) and any type of telescope you have. I have the tye dye frog kaleidoscope cause I have the pet, but I need others for my “star gazing” room. Thanks for even reading this, you are supreme Webkinz awsomeness!!! ww id : SnowflakeGirly610

Becky71W

You sure can. I didn’t even count that last wish since I wasn’t the one it came from. Didn’t even write it down in my notebook. But the 3 items I just sent you I did write down : ) Let me know If you need anything else.

Aithusa

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!!!!  Perhaps I could be able to assist you with items others need (if I could see them, lol) Again Thanks A MILLION!!!

Becky71W

You are welcome : ) And I appreciate all and any help. It would be an honor to have you on the payroll, LOL ; )

Nicky111111

hi im nicky111111 thank you so much …….. my day was terrible and I opened up that gift and I cant explain how much that meant to me …….. thanks so much darling. you sent me the Victorian hat but not the gown I would appreciate if u sent me the Victorian gown please n thank you

Becky71W

I’m sorry, I would have if I had it. I only have a bunch of the hats. But If I find a dress I will send it to you. Is there anything else your looking for?

greyfurby

thanks all i need is scuba

greyfurby

hi again i no longer need wz or scuba i only need cat pants shirt and hat!! thanks again

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.